Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

client not opening

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General QT

05-12-2013

Today I started playing again after about a week of taking a break and when i went to open the client a thing popped up asked for permission to open which was normal, but then when i hit accept it went away but my screen stayed tinted and i could not click on anything and the client would not open. i then when and downloaded the game again and it came up with
failed to launch file:C:\.....\ League of Legends\ perquisites\PMBInst.exe Error 1223

Solaris Shadow

Recruiter

05-12-2013

If I understand correctly you re-installed after the error, did you remove pando media booster, adobe air, as well as make sure no league files remained as well as run a register cleaner such as ccleaner. If so you are still getting the error try installing with this client, http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...endsBaseNA.exe

General QT

05-12-2013

thanks but i did a little work on my computer and it is not the client its my computer. thanks

Lord Pancreas

05-18-2013

Quote:
zemik22:
thanks but i did a little work on my computer and it is not the client its my computer. thanks

Hey could you tell me what you did to fix it because I am having the same problem as you