Nevin's Arcade ((Open RP))

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

05-14-2013

Lulu looked up at Cho'Gath when a loud man came bursting through the door. Wehn he called out to simply stand in the corner, Lulu was even more confused.

"Stand in the corner?" Lulu asked. She looked around and walked toward the nearest corner, "Like this?"

When he handed her a controller, she was even more confused than before. She pressed one of the buttons, but nothing happened. Before she could figure out how to use it though, the man took it back to hand it to a couple of kids.

"Um....okay this place is a lot less fun that Pix said," Lulu remarked to herself as she wandered off to try to find whoever owned the arcade.

Xander Blade

05-14-2013

Nevin was standing behind one of the snack counters, more or less simply watching the interactions and serving a few snack to some of the patrons that was hungry. He took notice of Lulu that started to wander around the place. As she passed by he decided to speak up to see if she could use some help. "You look a little lost there. Can I help you with something." To most that did not know him, he would not look like an owner of a business, more or less looking like a normal server wearing a black shirt and jeans.

Fae Lulu

05-14-2013

Lulu looked up as someone called out to help, seeing Nevin.

"Oh hey there," Lulu greeted, looking around, "You wouldn't happen to know who owns this place would you?"

Xander Blade

05-14-2013

"Yeah, I know him" He nods as he accepts a now empty glass from another patron. He picks up a rag and begins cleaning it. "You would be looking at him. My name is Nevin, I am the owner of this place. How can I help a lovely lady such as yourself?"

AODRG

05-14-2013

Alice and Sam finally decided to take a trip down to Nevin's arcade before they headed to the Temple. Alice held open the door for Sam, allowing her to enter in first.

Sam looked around, "Wow...this place is...bright."

Alice chuckled, "Come on, let's go find Nevin."

The two walked around, admiring the various games. While neither of them were experts in any of these games, many of them did seem appealing.

Fae Lulu

05-14-2013

"Oh you own this place?" Lulu asked, "Then could you explain how these things work? Pix says these games are super fun, but they're too confusing. I keep trying to press the buttons but nothing happens."

Xander Blade

05-14-2013

Nevin had nodded as he set the glass down and setting the glass next to it. "Yes of course" He nodded to one of the workers. "Take over for me." He simply said. The worker had turned around and nodded back "yes sir." he replied.

"follow me" Nevin said as he stepped around the counter, and took notice of sam and alice entering the building. "Over here you two." he called out."I was about so show Lulu here how to play a game"

Vinsancenara

05-14-2013

LaLuna shyly came in and when she saw all the arcade her mouth dropped open and ran in to check everything out. She couldn't believe her eyes. She thought for a moment, but her growling stomach interrupted her thoughts. "I need food... nachos or..... hmmm....." Her mind was so bedazzeled by the place that she couldn't think.

Hammdog

05-14-2013

Hammdog paused the game when he had realized that Lulu was trying to play, he saw a character on his screen jump. "Sorry lassie. I didn't realize you were trayin' t' play, but it looks laike ye got somebody who knows more than me." He heard LaLuna over his shoulder. "Get th' beef sandwich, mate. It's got more meat than th' other ones."

Vinsancenara

05-14-2013

She turned to Hamm and nodded. "Thanks, I'll give it a try!"

12345612 ... 27