Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Items for Blitzcrank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blitztrooper

05-11-2013

I play Blitzcrank as support a lot, but I don't know exactly what items I should build to and what order I should get them.

I usually get boots, Sightstone, Shuryvela's Reverie, and Runic Bulwark. The others...I don't know. Zeke's Herald? Frozen Heart? Randuin's Omen? Locket of the Iron Solari?

420 LOL 69

05-11-2013

Really honestly, you can build just about any item you want on blitz. Pure tank is an awesome way to go. So is AD bruiser...so is AP. But even if you go support with no gold, just landing grabs is OP with him.

If you're looking to go support, start fairie charm and 3 wards and 3 hp pots. Get signtstone or philo stone on first go back, and whatever yo udidn't et on the second. Kage's as your third item. Then get bulwark. The up philo to shurlayas. Then kages to the thing that shoots ghouls at ****. Get merc treads or mobility boots randomly somewhere in there, and if the game goes on long enough, get a tri force for the lolz.

Entertaining

Recruiter

05-11-2013

Ohmwrecker is a nice item

Warrrrax

05-13-2013

Geez. As a support player you will buy wards. Lots of them.

Since mana works as health for him sort of, focus on those kinds of items.

Philo is your first bet always after Faery, wards, pots.

Then, most likely a Wardstone dooad.

Then Aegis of Legion to Bulwark unless jungler gettiing it.

A Frozen Heart is pretty ideal for him, with lots of armor and mana.
Banshees is OK.

Locket is good tho usually jungler will get it.

You will NOT have room for freaking triforce or manamune. Aura items and early GP10s, along with lots of wards.