someone stole $160 from me and rent is due ><

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duckin Sicks 2

05-11-2013

I remember when I carried paper money.

StimPackTstAwwYa

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramoloch View Post
$160 makes or breaks the rent? Lulz.
Hey man. A lot of younger people play this game. There was a time in my life where $100 was a ****ing lot of money haha. It was either go get drunk or pay rent...usually it ended up being get drunk then call landlord hung over and make up an excuse.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Quote:
Most jobs pay low enough that 160 can definitely make or break the rent. I work with people all the time who only have 1400-2500 a month combined household income. It's pretty sad how screwed USA lower class is...

People think they get all these handouts like they live for free, but that just isn't the case. Unless you're a single mom of 3+ you're not getting housing, food, or living assistance worth mentioning. Social security income only gives about 700 a month too...

slamor

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
Digital age bud, cash is outdated
I only use a debit card so I do not do something dumb with a credit card. Cash has to be tied to a physical object or it means nothing.

Edward Elric62

05-11-2013

Quote:

my rent is 750 dollars.......but thanks for showing your true colors

Zaldrohiir

05-11-2013

I once saw this really orange lemon, so I peeled it and bit it.
My face never returned to normal.

Failed at cheering someone up...

Edward Elric62

05-11-2013

at the very least....we can all thank riot that League is FTP LOL

Edward Elric62

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosuko View Post
Most jobs pay low enough that 160 can definitely make or break the rent. I work with people all the time who only have 1400-2500 a month combined household income. It's pretty sad how screwed USA lower class is...

People think they get all these handouts like they live for free, but that just isn't the case. Unless you're a single mom of 3+ you're not getting housing, food, or living assistance worth mentioning. Social security income only gives about 700 a month too...

this guys has it down.......i make at the least 300 a week t the most 400 a week if i do overtime.....im 21, i have no family where i live there all across the country. i even had to leave college because having a place to live is kinda needed....got to love life right?

Zaldrohiir

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Elric62 View Post
this guys has it down.......i make at the least 300 a week t the most 400 a week if i do overtime.....im 21, i have no family where i live there all across the country. i even had to leave college because having a place to live is kinda needed....got to love life right?
Move to Europe.

StimPackTstAwwYa

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Elric62 View Post
You need to like, do something about that. I never stepped one foot in a university or college in my life and I make $2000 on a bad week. I work in oilfield construction, you don't need anything fancy to get into this path it's just hard work, long hours and a lot of putting up with the other *******s who work here.

I work with guys who make over $4000/week. A lot of people up here pay more money a year on income tax than some of their friends make in a year.