Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

someone stole $160 from me and rent is due ><

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edward Elric62

05-11-2013

got to love opening your wallet so you can count your money and come to find out someone stole from you.......today is going to be great.Hopefully i don't get evicted. sigh anyone wanna cheer me up?

EDIT:well normally i don't have cash....someone owed me money and i put it in my wallet and had to go to the bank and the only people who even get near my wallet is the security at work......i have a friend there now going to get the person who handled my belongings searched.

StimPackTstAwwYa

05-11-2013

did you get a hooker in Jamaica too? cause last time I did that my wallet got stolen :/

BeatRushVII

05-11-2013

Digital age bud, cash is outdated

StimPackTstAwwYa

05-11-2013

Quote:
BeatRushVII:
Digital age bud, cash is outdated

hell no dude. I hate not having cash. I can't even count the times something has messed up on me or I saw a "machine is down cash only" sign...

DeathByWaffle

05-11-2013

Scumbag thief, but you should have been more careful with your wallet. I always make sure to keep my valuables on my person at all times whenever I'm out.

BabiiCyndaquil

05-11-2013

I got evicted recently FEEL MY PAIN!..but no its awful hopefully your buliding manager is nice and give u a extesion

Shosuko

Recruiter

05-11-2013

I lost my wallet a few days ago, it had 155 in it with my cc and debit and social card <_<

I also found it the next day with all contents still within it... so... yeah...

sry -_-;;

Dextii

05-11-2013

Dovy

05-11-2013

Next time you can just spend the money on RP and pretend it was stolen.

Adramoloch

05-11-2013

$160 makes or breaks the rent? Lulz.