A change to surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NYKnicks1and7

05-11-2013

have you ever had games where you know you lost right of the bad like a couple games ago i call jungle go zac everbody pics but one guy the he inst locks singed support okay fine stranger things have happened and starts a dorans ring i say watch my red they might try to steal do they no they do golems they didnt buy pots so they go to lane half hp my red stolen as soon as i hit red i hear double kill from there hecarim then i gank mid ryze didn't grab his snare at lvl 4 so no kills bot feeds 2 more kills then i go do my blue guess whos there lvl 8 hec while im 4 wheres top and and mid still in lanes while there laners come the enemy is 3v1 vs me i die and its still 8 minutes and top is getting slautered why would i want to keep going for another 13 minutes of my life and **** me theres a duo que there gonna deny every surrender vote because **** logic i can take feeders or a bad game ill take the loss but im not gonna keep playing when were 20 kills down before 20 minutes and what happens at the end report zac for afk and feeding with 1 death

tl;dr what i want is duo ques only get 1 vote during surrenders they each vote yes or no if they dont agree there vote is null and a lower surrender timer to 15-10 minutes

10Bricksquad17

05-11-2013

U fvckin noob!

dasquirrelfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

wat?

Mocha Chan

05-11-2013

I agree and disagree.
I agree because there are moments when it really is a waste of time and you should be able to call surrender.

I disagree because too many people will abuse it surrender early for something they can come back from and actually win because they over-react.

So really in the end it probably won't be changed sadly.