Why league is more successful than Dota

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MexicanKirby

05-11-2013

The playerbase
Dota's playerbase is horrible, and valve hasn't done a thing about it nearly every game in Dota for me is a 4v5 on either side at 5 minutes everyone just quits because it's almost always a 4v5, and another thing is league has queue times of 1 minute or less while Dota's can reach up to 20 minutes to find a single match.

99delusions

05-11-2013

If the player base is any indication of how great the game is (LoL)....may God have mercy on our souls.

Fluffyknowsyou

05-11-2013

Moba games have ****ty player bases xD

MexicanKirby

05-11-2013

No I'm saying Dota in gameplay is leagues ahead of league, but the players in Dota just ruin it not that it's great here but at least I can get into a match and have a 5v5

Guzamiru

05-11-2013

skin it to win it

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

It has nothing to do with the playerbase. Dota just has a way higher learning curve and is smoother and easier to read in the aesthetics department.

SKUXXFEAT

05-11-2013

league of legends is better cause of heaps of reason 1 league is free. 2 dota has really really attached nerds who speak **** when you do sumthin by accident and dota is getting old

LeCriminale

05-11-2013

Because league is designed around the qq of the common man while DoTa is not.

MexicanKirby

05-11-2013

Dota does have a higher learning curve it's much harder but that doesn't explain why I have played about 15 matches of dota and every single one was a 4v5

A bouncy Furret

05-11-2013

The Dota community is god awful.

The Dota playerbase is much more tame than LoL. If you want proof, go play some Dota 2, then go on the Dota forums to see the difference.