Is this just a glitch on Riot's side?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

minhcam123456789

05-11-2013

So I queued for a game, then it wouldn't load the screen after the timer went to 0. The game obviously started, so then I tried to close the client to reconnect. Done that twice, restarted comp, came back on. Then amazingly, I was on the main page, not at the reconnect sign. I had assumed it was from Riot's side, and that everyone in the game disconnected. Then I queued up for another game, and we lost. Then at the endgame screen... I see this

Look at who was on our team on the right side, then look on the left side. Also, I got a leaver, which shouldn't have even been there, and there's no way I could have left if I got to the endgame screen...

Creaper11

05-11-2013

I dunno man, buying nothing and being level 2, you may aswell be a leaver as far as that's concerned.

Creaper11

05-11-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32220228#history

"Damage Dealt 0
Damage Received 0
Healing Done 0
Largest Multi-Kill 0
Time Spent Dead 0
Turrets Destroyed 0"

Seems a bit telling.

minhcam123456789

05-11-2013

No, that wasn't the problem. It wouldn't let me reconnect (or didn't even show me a reconnect button), so I had to start a new one. Notice how the names on the right hand side is completely different to the ones on the left hand side....

Creaper11

05-11-2013

Oh wait so you were playing another game when you were supposed to be in a game from beforehand?

That's ****ing weird then man, I recommend getting onto player support about that.

minhcam123456789

05-11-2013

Yea, I did send a ticket. Was hoping someone on GD could help, but I also appreciate you trying to help

minhcam123456789

05-11-2013

Anyone else that can help me? D:

Warrikon

05-11-2013

lol that's almost as bad as the one where it replaces everything with 'killer'.

minhcam123456789

05-11-2013

Also, it wasn't just me who left that 'ghost' game. Jax and sona didn't connect either, so I'm pretty sure its on Riot's side (unless 4v3s are normal)

Mocha Chan

05-11-2013

Yeah, never seen that happen before, strange...