Someone admits they're a woman

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AH3roNam3dHawk3

Senior Member

05-11-2013

wats a girl


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
What is wrong with ignoring them and not giving a **** how people live their lives since it doesnt affect you in any way?
Because when a girl hosts a stream and advertises it as "Girl Gamer Games" while the webcam is pointed at their chest and they have no skill or actual reason to stream, it is demeaning to them and all women.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAbraxis

Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillTheBobCat View Post
Because when a girl hosts a stream and advertises it as "Girl Gamer Games" while the webcam is pointed at their chest and they have no skill or actual reason to stream, it is demeaning to them and all women.
It's demeaning to everyone involved


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachel

Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillTheBobCat View Post
Because when a girl hosts a stream and advertises it as "Girl Gamer Games" while the webcam is pointed at their chest and they have no skill or actual reason to stream, it is demeaning to them and all women.

First of all do not tell me what demeans me or any woman that is not your decision to make.

Next, I have actually never seen this. And I describe these made up people as straw girl gamers. Because they do not exist.

I have seen girls advertise their streams as "girl gamer" and have a webcam. But its never just pointed at their cleavage.

And how is that any worse than the shirtless streamer who advertises as such and has upvotes on his thread?

Sexism and double standards, delicious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Planeswalker

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillTheBobCat View Post
Well someone seems to be downvoting all the females in this thread.
Dude I thought you were dead!

Havent seen you post in so long.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnderworldH4des

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
First of all do not tell me what demeans me or any woman that is not your decision to make.

Next, I have actually never seen this. And I describe these made up people as straw girl gamers. Because they do not exist.

I have seen girls advertise their streams as "girl gamer" and have a webcam. But its never just pointed at their cleavage.

And how is that any worse than the shirtless streamer who advertises as such and has upvotes on his thread?

Sexism and double standards, delicious.
Because the shirtless streamer is at least decent at this game unlike some other streamers I've seen ;/

But I do get your point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiddenSpikeTrap

Senior Member

05-11-2013

I find it sad that everyone is assumed male unless stated otherwise...but when stated otherwise you get called an attention *****. Something about that seems strange.

I do understand the "gamer girls" going out of their way to be like "OH LOOK I'M FEMALE! TREAT ME SPECIAL" is annoying, but for all the females not doing that get punished also if they let slip they're female.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachel

Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
Because the shirtless streamer is at least decent at this game unlike some other streamers I've seen ;/

But I do get your point.
I've seen his stream he is no better than any other streamer out there, females included.

And he stops playing to flex when his audience asks, lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayrona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-11-2013

So... having a feminine username is attention whoring now?

Wow. That's just stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StimPackTstAwwYa

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Women are bad at video games and life in general. They shouldn't be allowed to vote or leave the house except to go to the gym and get groceries to look good and cook for their man / owner. Women are weaker, smaller, stupider and have annoying habits and bloody ******s.

If men ever figure out how to have babies without you you guys are ****ed.


1234567 ... 9