Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Someone admits they're a woman

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falkirion

Senior Member

05-11-2013

i just realized this community is full of homos


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liz Vicious

Recruiter

05-11-2013

Quote:
Rachel:
how is it a mistake on my part


Well someone seems to be downvoting all the females in this thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAbraxis

Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
BillTheBobCat:
Mentioning your gender is meaningless and is only done for attention. But keep white knighting.


White knighting... such a... man like, probably a disproportionate majority of the people accused of 'White knighting' these days are actually women, you realize this right?

It's just such a stupid and ignorant term in so many ways


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visura7

Recruiter

05-11-2013

Reminds me of the days in kindergarden when you wanna play a game and they tell you "No girls allowed" AFK gonna sit on swing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OctopusDropkick

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
BillTheBobCat:
Mentioning your gender is meaningless and is only done for attention. But keep white knighting.


Except people don't exist in a vacuum and that guy mentioning he's black after you've used a racial slur isn't doing it for attention.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachel

Member

05-11-2013

people just make the mistake of not practicing what they preach

"no girls on the internet" is the idea that the internet is a genderless community. you do not get special treatment for your gender.

and yet you don't follow this because you attack people who mention being female instead of ignoring them lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAbraxis

Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
OctopusDropkick:
Except people don't exist in a vacuum and that guy mentioning he's black after you've used a racial slur isn't doing it for attention.


Well, actually he could be looking for a quick ego fix by preying on white guilt


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liz Vicious

Recruiter

05-11-2013

Quote:
Rachel:
people just make the mistake of not practicing what they preach

"no girls on the internet" is the idea that the internet is a genderless community. you do not get special treatment for your gender.

and yet you don't follow this because you attack people who mention being female instead of ignoring them lol.


What is wrong with reminding them that they are not special when that is the truth?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rachel

Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
BillTheBobCat:
What is wrong with reminding them that they are not special when that is the truth?

What is wrong with ignoring them and not giving a **** how people live their lives since it doesnt affect you in any way?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visura7

Recruiter

05-11-2013

Quote:
BillTheBobCat:
What is wrong with reminding them that they are not special when that is the truth?

Men are not in any way more special than women, without one the race will not live long. This goes for every animal that don't reproduce asexually.

Edit: And turtles cause turtles live for like...100 years and thats a long time.