REALLY Annoying Client Bug - Help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJamjam

05-11-2013

I posted this before.. and got blatantly ignored and downvoted for no real reason, even after bumping it like 5 times ( Could I expect more from GD? )

Well, what's going on really, is that while on the LoL client, there's times when it will just freeze up, and leave me unable to do anything.

It seems to only happen between intervals where something is changing on the client. Example; when a game is ready and I hit accept. It will just sit there and not do anything. If I don't relog quick enough, I'll be thrown into champ select and then insta-kicked, getting the time-leavers penalty and everything. Another example is when the preparation stage of champ select ends, it'll just sit there doing nothing, and this time I HAVE to relog or I won't get in the game. It also stops me from changing anything, runes, masteries etc. The final example is when I'm actually getting into a game. It just does the same thing - when the timer ends, it just sits there and I can't do anything.

The only time I'm ever unable to suffer from this bug is when I'm in an actual game..

Could anyone in GD explain why this is happening..?

TheJamjam

05-11-2013

Bump..

TheJamjam

05-11-2013

F'ing bump

TheJamjam

05-11-2013

Bump bump bump bump..

TheJamjam

05-11-2013

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-bump!

TheJamjam

05-11-2013

I hate you GD, I REALLY do.

noizelaine

05-11-2013

Try sending a ticket to support.
It might be related to what's installed on your computer.
Anyway, support is your best bet.
P.S. I tried asking for help on GD once and it was unhelpful. Support worked for me.

The Illusive Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

I have no idea what the deal is. I would honestly try repairing League of Legends, if it persists after that just re-installing. Also Adobe Air is a glitchy pile of **** always and forever

TheJamjam

05-11-2013

Oh my god, you two are the just.. you guys are absolute saints..

I'll give it a shot - doubt it'll do good though, might just be my computer finally becoming old.

Immortal Senic

05-11-2013

Maybe instead of posting on gd you post on the support page they just might be happy and do their job and help you?