Do you want Riot to fix the Matchmaking problem we currently have?

Yes 2 20.00%
Maybe 1 10.00%
No 6 60.00%
I like losing 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Ranking System/Matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Facerollahh

05-11-2013

I have a serious problem, and I think i speak for everyone else when I say, WHO LET THESE FREAKING NOOBS IN OUR MATCHMAKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?. This is a VERY serious issue to ALL rank players. Im silver 4 and we get matched up with bronze 5 players?? Are you kidding me? How in the hell do you think this is a good idea? If you deny there are any bronze players with silver players then my last game i had 2 bronze 5 players ON MY TEAM that fed DRAMATICALLY. This is so serious that you need to fix this issue. i.e. silver vs. silver 4. THERE YA GO I SOLVED THE PROBLEM. Now if Riot would only take thier lazy butts off the couch for a second to read this, this might work. If not ima prolly start a petition stating that Riot Fixes matchmaking so we can actually get players that are trying to do the same thing. Win at all costs.

Tál

05-11-2013

Shut up please.

Cavo

05-11-2013

So your mmr dropped enough that you are paired with bronze 5 players. That says a lot about your own level of skill doesn't it?

Facerollahh

05-16-2013

Well, being silver 4 doesnt mean i should be matched with bronze players, obviously this is a huge problem with ppl who are actually trying to get rating. In every game when a bronze player does not have his way, he would 1. Just Rage Quit 2. Start feeding Dramatically going 0-16. 3. Or troll with summoners and pick a AD champ and build AP. I mean it goes on from there and im sure if you were at my lvl you would QQ about it also. and Tal, you can **** off. Your ppl are the ones who make League such a horrible community. In my opinion, ppl who wont support League the right way should be banned and not cause any more problems. And Cavo, Like I said im silver 4. I look my teammates up and everytime i get 2 or more bronze players i know we are going to lose. Happens everytime

AznRogue

05-16-2013

Well with that "I know we are going to lose" mindset, then you obviously don't know how to properly handle the situation.Don't just sit around complaining, you're not helping the cause. Actually do something and, perhaps, give advice to your teammates during the game.

Tál

05-16-2013

Yeh, im the problem... you are complaining about a system you dont understand and you are so negative you lose games before you start them.

Facerollahh

05-16-2013

Nah im not negative in game nor am I causing problems of any kind in game that would make us lose. I dont say anything at all, but i do call em as I see em. And yes, most bronze players either dont know how to play or they RQ/feed purposely. Nothing I can do about but tell Riot they need to fix the matchmaking system again. And Tal, you and your negativty telling ppl to shut up the first thing is what ruins this community. AznRogue, I do everything i can to the fullest extent of properly playing the game, nothing crazy beyond that