Carry any game? Solve this problem.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LeBlanc Show

05-11-2013

So, I'm at the bottom of silver V and invincible to losses, and I play with my friend in bronze a lot. We frequently get games that we know we will lose by 5 minutes. It's really sad and the biggest issue is children.

Champ select:

Problem 1: two people call mid at champ select, both pick their mids. (Zyra, Nidalee)
Problem 2: new player calls pick order over a much better adc had the call

Arguing persists between all four players. I was the support and just sitting on the sidelines.

Game:

- Both mids argue and scream at each other, nobody leashes jungle except support.
- Ashe makes typical bad adc mistakes and gets herself killed. Doesn't reply to any chat etc.
- I suggest in the middle of their argument multiple times to just be a better player and help the team etc. They ignored me completely and kept arguing.
- Jungler had to take top b/c of the 2 mids so bot with a bad adc had no jungle support
- Jungler gets pissed off at the two kids arguing and dying in mid, so he sells off his kit and buys homeguard boots and starts feeding down mid.

I can only support so much **** before it just melts all over me. Let's hear the solutions pro forum carries.

Tál

05-11-2013

Stop focusing on their play and focus on yours. Then you will climb

The LeBlanc Show

05-11-2013

I climb up and down in solo que enough to know my mistakes. But Bronze is gg. I wouldn't play ranked if I were bronze. The players (children/*******) literally stop decent people from getting better. There is absolutely no motivation to play a game with people like that.

Tál

05-11-2013

Can you not see the irony here? You are so focused about blaming others and someone who has been where you are right now, is actually trying to give you honest advice but you blame others. Similarily to the people you rage about...

The LeBlanc Show

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tál View Post
Can you not see the irony here? You are so focused about blaming others and someone who has been where you are right now, is actually trying to give you honest advice but you blame others. Similarily to the people you rage about...
The thread wasn't about me not being able to climb in ladder. I know you are on a crusade to tell everyone how to play better, but its not for here.

This thread is asking someone "pro" how to win a game where everyone is arguing and feeding. But, the point is that there is no win. You have absolutely no control over some games where 3/5 players focus on arguing (not playing). I don't care if you are challenger tier best support in game, you can't drive to their house and force them to stop arguing or feeding. You cannot win a game with only 2 players trying. You are completely wrong.

Tál

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPoopMobile View Post
The thread wasn't about me not being able to climb in ladder. I know you are on a crusade to tell everyone how to play better, but its not for here.

This thread is asking someone "pro" how to win a game where everyone is arguing and feeding. But, the point is that there is no win. You have absolutely no control over some games where 3/5 players focus on arguing (not playing). I don't care if you are challenger tier best support in game, you can't drive to their house and force them to stop arguing or feeding. You cannot win a game with only 2 players trying. You are completely wrong.
You're the one asking for help. And I've given you generic advice that anyone would give you. You can't win those games but I guarantee others would. There's no question about it