Lee Sin Stole My Blue Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocoßo

05-11-2013

i threw a game the other day because my team kept spamming pings on me even though i told them to stop, i was a fed zed

it was just a normal game because it was when he was on rotation

basically riot should make muting a player mute pings again

cursed1

05-11-2013

Ranked soloqueue punishments should also include a full league drop for trolling. After punishment, a 1-5 scale for ranked games where tribunal is deciding on appropriate punishment level. 5 is full on blatant trolling, meaning a league drop.

Let the trolls have bronze.

Christonya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mid bernkastel View Post
Even though the Nid has a **** attitude, the goal is the win the game. She would've made use of blue far better than you did even if she's bad. Your ego is not as important as winning the game. I will get downvotes for this but I do whatever is reasonably necessary to win, which should be the mindset people have.

... So nid being dead, and you securing blue so your opponents DO NOT get it... is not reasonably necessary?

You sir, are the cause of ELO hell.

Bouncing Beauty

05-11-2013

Why'd you take her blue buff you don't even use mana wtf I quit

ninbushido

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avedecus View Post
I've lost interest in trying to have a cogent conversation with you. If you can't be bothered to look past your own arrogance and to actually learn from the situation, than I have no interest in further participating in this glorified "Dear Diary" thread.
Hmmmm...

Quote:
This unit regens 25 flat mana regeneration per 5 seconds and 0.5% of their maximum mana (or energy) per second and has 20% cooldown reduction on their abilities. If slain, this buff transfers to the killer.
Tell me again that blue buff is useless on Lee Sin.

It allows him to spam his abilities whilst still regaining the energy back fast enough so he can act like a semi-AD-caster assassin. He doesn't need to stop in between spells to auto attack anymore with blue buff, he can just use his abilities to make quick work of his opponents (though when all abilities are down during that 1-2 second window he should still auto attack for more reliable damage that isn't skillshot-based unlike Q). CDR helps him accomplish this greatly.

nthai

05-11-2013

Damn I thought this thread would get downvoted a ton yesterday.

Kattron

05-11-2013

People in this game seem to think that junglers are supposed to gank all 3 lanes at the same time every 2 minutes and also prepare blue buff for the awesome and kind midlaner that only motivates his/her opponent to go for a kill.

Rillain

05-11-2013

This game I saved blue for Fizz while he was in enemy jungle for some reason. Enemy team ends up taking it and Fizz gets so mad he tries to assassinate Ryze, fails and dies, and throws the game.

Majin Bl3u

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillain View Post
Says the Platinum 2 Nidalee.

So I'm Gold 1 playing a ranked game. On other team I see Teemo mid, Jayce top, and Elise support. Sweet- free win I'm thinking, so I just pick Lee Sin as usual and start dominating early game. I'm 9-2-2, and our Nidalee is doing pretty decent in mid, but she 1v1's Teemo and dies. I q to a minion, ward jump towards teemo, and flash to finish him off with a kick. Nidalee is still down for around 20 seconds so I take blue.

"Lee Sin stole my blue I'm going to feed I don't even want to win anymore." She sells all of her items, starts building movement speed (boots of mobility, pd's), and feeds 2 kills intentionally by running straight through mid. After that she spends the rest of the game split pushing, stealing cs from everyone, and refusing to group. Now whole team is raging at me for taking Blue even though Nidalee has taken the next 3 blues after that.

Even with everyone telling me I shoulda given her blue and that I'm the real troll, I keep on carrying, stealing dragon and catching Tristana/Elise with my kick. As soon as enemy team comes to help, I q on to Teemo (he was doing all of their damage pretty much) and sacrifice myself to get an ace. Even though Nidalee (her and nunu are last ones alive) destroys top inhib, she refuses to end the game, and so it drags out even longer...

Then we have the most intense 4v5 team fight at baron thanks to me somehow kicking Jayce over the wall (lucky accident, was trying to kick noc off Cait). We win the game, and the troll Nidalee enjoys free lp.

Yeah I've gotten to a point where elo/divisions/tiers don't even matter. People are either naturally so bad or they try to throw over the smallest things. It's sad when a Gold 1 has to carry 3 Platinum players and another Gold 1 through a 4v5. Saddest part is when they are still blaming me at the end even though I ended 15-7-13.
A true hero of Solo Queue. My hat's off to you sir.

VVrought

05-11-2013

This is the story of my life...