Lee Sin Stole My Blue Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Efrath

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avedecus View Post
Unless the enemy team was right there or on the way, there was really no logical reason for him to take it.
Uh... I am just going to assume you have not much jungle experience.

I'm a Silver 1 scrub and honestly, if YOU didn't take your own blue buff when it spawned, I'd take it. I'd take it so hard and not give a damn. I only need 5 seconds.

Cause wards, us junglers usually get wards and I tend to almost always ward blue, possibly the surroundings as well.

ESPECIALLY when I see the enemy jungler being away in some other lane or other part of the jungle. Check his history, he had a freaking Nocturne, and Nocturne can take that blue in almost no time at all.

Avedecus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
So that means it was alright for her to troll over a single blue buff?

That is the issue here dude.
She flipped o ut and trolled because of ONE buff.
And you are defending her? Are you kidding me?
No one is defending the way Nid acted. What's being called into question is the logic of a Lee Sin taking blue buff when there was no imminent threat of the buff being stolen.

Rillain

05-11-2013

Quote:
No one is defending the way Nid acted. What's being called into question is the logic of a Lee Sin taking blue buff when there was no imminent threat of the buff being stolen.
Lol, try jungling in high elo. You literally have less than a minute (if you're lucky) to take a buff when it spawns, or enemy WILL take it.

Inexpressive

05-11-2013

never knew there still troll in plat division. I tho Silver was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillain View Post
Lol, try jungling in high elo. You literally have less than a minute (if you're lucky) to take a buff when it spawns, or enemy WILL take it.
I know some jungler are smart enough to time the blue and would take advantage it. This happen in some game when I go jungle role on Silver Division tho.

Avedecus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Quote:
I've lost interest in trying to have a cogent conversation with you. If you can't be bothered to look past your own arrogance and to actually learn from the situation, than I have no interest in further participating in this glorified "Dear Diary" thread.

Smcl

05-11-2013

Quote:
Says the Platinum 2 Nidalee.

So I'm Gold 1 playing a ranked game. On other team I see Teemo mid, Jayce top, and Elise support. Sweet- free win I'm thinking, so I just pick Lee Sin as usual and start dominating early game. I'm 9-2-2, and our Nidalee is doing pretty decent in mid, but she 1v1's Teemo and dies. I q to a minion, ward jump towards teemo, and flash to finish him off with a kick. Nidalee is still down for around 20 seconds so I take blue.

"Lee Sin stole my blue I'm going to feed I don't even want to win anymore." She sells all of her items, starts building movement speed (boots of mobility, pd's), and feeds 2 kills intentionally by running straight through mid. After that she spends the rest of the game split pushing, stealing cs from everyone, and refusing to group. Now whole team is raging at me for taking Blue even though Nidalee has taken the next 3 blues after that.

Even with everyone telling me I shoulda given her blue and that I'm the real troll, I keep on carrying, stealing dragon and catching Tristana/Elise with my kick. As soon as enemy team comes to help, I q on to Teemo (he was doing all of their damage pretty much) and sacrifice myself to get an ace. Even though Nidalee (her and nunu are last ones alive) destroys top inhib, she refuses to end the game, and so it drags out even longer...

Then we have the most intense 4v5 team fight at baron thanks to me somehow kicking Jayce over the wall (lucky accident, was trying to kick noc off Cait). We win the game, and the troll Nidalee enjoys free lp.

Yeah I've gotten to a point where elo/divisions/tiers don't even matter. People are either naturally so bad or they try to throw over the smallest things. It's sad when a Gold 1 has to carry 3 Platinum players and another Gold 1 through a 4v5. Saddest part is when they are still blaming me at the end even though I ended 15-7-13.
I can relate.

Rillain

05-11-2013

Quote:
I've lost interest in trying to have a cogent conversation with you. If you can't be bothered to look past your own arrogance and to actually learn from the situation, than I have no interest in further participating in this glorified "Dear Diary" thread.
Lol did you even read my post. Abused by whole team, I kept quiet and carried them silently through their complaints. That's not arrogant. Well anyways I've figured you out. You would be like that Nidalee, MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT THE BLUE BUFF. WHO THE HELL IS TALKING ABOUT THE BLUE BUFF. THIS POST IS ABOUT A TROLL PLEASE LEAVE. kthx

XElement

05-11-2013

Quote:
Nid was dead for 20 seconds, it was there.
Not like it is the end of the world for Nid anyways. She has cat form >>

Foxpup Manapulse

05-11-2013

AD Nid sure needs that blue. Definately. *Grins* All teh damagez from the AD/AS ratios on the spear.

abuudabuu

05-11-2013

Quote:
Unless the enemy team was right there or on the way, there was really no logical reason for him to take it.
Logically you and a bunch of other people getting downvoted to hell are right, but this isn't an ideal game. The Nidalee was "bad" and the Lee Sin was carrying like a mother ****er.

In a pro game they probably would have saved the blue because they know that their Nidalee is competent enough to use it the fullest extent but honestly this Nid would probably have just fed blue to Teemo or something.