Silver 1, about to fall to Silver 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Slayer

05-10-2013

I am on a terrible losing streak. The new ranking system used to work pretty good. Most matches are about even. This changed as soon as I hit Silver 1. It's almost like my account is flagged.

Every single match I have been grouped with people who seem like they are new to the game. They are constantly getting killed and ganked. This would be okay, but every team I have faced are pros. They work like a well-oiled machine. I don't get it. What is going on? Why am I getting grouped with terrible people against pros?

I just want some fair matches.

Tál

05-10-2013

You aren't good enough, your play has dropped. Focus on that and not your team mates and you will climb back up

The Slayer

05-11-2013

I usually win my lane. I rarely have more than 1 death before the laning phase ends. The deaths come from teamfights againt other lane's superfed champions.

I don't know how much better I can possibly get. Obviously I can improve, but i'm not feeding and I am able to get kills and farm well. Meanwhile other lanes get destroyed. I try to roam when I can, but I am only one person.

VcentGank

05-11-2013

Just try to lead and tell them what to do in a sense. Don't mind Tal, he's just one of the few on the crusade that 1 sole player is supposed to be able to carry an entire team based on challenger/diamond level players being able to do it. Ignoring the fact that Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum people aren't THAT good so they can't do that to get out of the queues with idiots.

Do your lane the best you can, go help others, pick up their slack. If you notice they're doing something wrong like not warding try to tell them or ward it yourself etc. Either way it's still up to them if you'll win or not because some people just don't listen or suck hardcore and refuse to get better and instead just find fun trolling people and ruining the game for others.

For instance I'm about to derank because I get almost no LP from wins, and when I lose I lose 2-3x as much. How many games in a row must I 4v5 because of some afker and it be MY FAULT we lost because "I'm not good enough, my play has dropped"

Tál

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Pro View Post
I usually win my lane. I rarely have more than 1 death before the laning phase ends. The deaths come from teamfights againt other lane's superfed champions.

I don't know how much better I can possibly get. Obviously I can improve, but i'm not feeding and I am able to get kills and farm well. Meanwhile other lanes get destroyed. I try to roam when I can, but I am only one person.
Ok so landing is ok, what I would recommend is freezing it for as long as possible. I used to play caitlyn a lot and thought it was always great to get a turret in 6 minutes. But didn't always work out.

What roles do you play? I can try and help out if you want. Contrary to vcents belief. The more you blame yourself and focus on your own play, you will climb. The only thing you can chánge is you, don't worry about the guy going 0/5, think about how you can counter the people he has fed. Don't solo them, but if they a a carry, what are they building? How can you counter that? Are you dying too much in team fights because of your teammates? Maybe... But you can always do somithing different, instead of going for your third offensive item, get a guardian angel. Playing against a nasus? Why don't you have a cleanse and building a qss? Playing against a double ap? Get a bulwark and help your team.

Cavo

05-11-2013

6 deaths per game and pretty low farm. You're gonna have to work on those if you wanna move up.

Mach1av3ll1

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tál View Post
Ok so landing is ok, what I would recommend is freezing it for as long as possible. I used to play caitlyn a lot and thought it was always great to get a turret in 6 minutes. But didn't always work out.
At low elo imho the best way to win your games, especially as adc, is to push turrets and force your jungler to do dragon. You can always push out your lane and farm golems/jungle/mid and slide back down. If everyone but you sucks the best way for your ****ty players to beat their ****ty players is to give them gold

RampageLoL

05-20-2013

DUDE WTF SAME HERE! I got to 44 LP in silver 1 then just dropped so hard, the teams I get are always much worse than the enemy team and Iose high amounts of LP because the other team is supposed to win... It really feels like my account got flagged or something odd happened.

Puritys Disciple

05-21-2013

yeah i got my promo series for SI, now im about to fall to SIV, my friend who had his gold promo series at the same time last week fell to IV already lmao.

****'s rough.