Champion: Zakrum, The Chosen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadmoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoYou GetaLife View Post
Never played WoW.
Although I have my doubts about this although let me shed some light on why exactly I think this is pretty much a WoW paladin in League.

The passive is unique but a bit crazy on the numbers, perhaps maybe a 5% slow ?

His Q - Divine Light - Is the paladins large heal that he uses in dire situations for large amounts of mana consumption

His W Aura is very similar to the Paladins Devotion Aura that (Used to grant armor they changed around auras since I stopped playing) which passively granted armor

His E - Hammer of Justice, the exact same name and does the exact same thing. Stuns the target

His Ultimate although has a different name is very similar to a large cooldown ability that paladins have acquired known as Guardian of the ancient Kings which (For retribution paladins) does the same thing that your angel fella does however it grants the paladin stacking Strength (which is similar to AD in LoL terms).

Anywho that is why I think this resembles a WoW paladin way too much. proceed to down vote this folks as it is a reference to a game people seem to hate.

NoYou GetaLife

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadmoose View Post
Although I have my doubts about this although let me shed some light on why exactly I think this is pretty much a WoW paladin in League.

The passive is unique but a bit crazy on the numbers, perhaps maybe a 5% slow ?

His Q - Divine Light - Is the paladins large heal that he uses in dire situations for large amounts of mana consumption

His W Aura is very similar to the Paladins Devotion Aura that (Used to grant armor they changed around auras since I stopped playing) which passively granted armor

His E - Hammer of Justice, the exact same name and does the exact same thing. Stuns the target

His Ultimate although has a different name is very similar to a large cooldown ability that paladins have acquired known as Guardian of the ancient Kings which (For retribution paladins) does the same thing that your angel fella does however it grants the paladin stacking Strength (which is similar to AD in LoL terms).

Anywho that is why I think this resembles a WoW paladin way too much. proceed to down vote this folks as it is a reference to a game people seem to hate.

Lol nope never played WoW.

Zaldrohiir

05-11-2013

Zakrum...the Paladin-like person.
Zakarum, where Paladins come from in Diablo 2

People will cry about it if Riot kept the name that way.

POUNCESIN

05-11-2013

Hammerdin time!

i miss my charge/hammerdin/smiter hybrid for pvp

Even though it did les damage than a dedicated smiter/hammerdin the utility made it much better

This was for 1.13 btw ladder