Q: AP or Damage Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffyknowsyou

06-12-2011

Using malady and Madred's blood is one of the best starters for teemo, but using ability power such as Death's cap seems a little silly to me. His powers is best suited for Increased attack speed and item effects which slow the enemy or take chunks of their life away with each shot.

>.> I've only one or two mushroom kills, sooooo

ZyK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyK View Post
does Nashor's Tooth cool down reduction apply for shroom regeneration or cool down to set it?
bump for answer

RE270416

06-16-2011

AP!!!!!!!

Crownz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

@Zyk
Yes.

Imo For Ap ,teemo just build one void staff is enough.
His shroom damage is a lot just need penetration
the rest is madred ,lastwhisper ,banshee and GA.

Borror

10-31-2013

I have been wondering, does lynch's bane activate with teemo's poison shot or only with those active attacks?

Dooboosoda

10-31-2013

I'm actually a huge fan of teemo. I've studied carefully what all the high rank teemo players build and tried them myself. Sitting @ platinum 3, I can only win my games as an AP teemo.

This is for the following reason. Bruiser teemo is bruiser because you want to split push. At high enough elo, people will make sure that teemo gets pwned so hard when he tries to split push. AD teemo's mushroom does no damage at all.

For AP teemo, you can do tremendous burst damage and have lots of mushroom that hurt so much of their enemy as well. Also, he is much stronger at lane than AD teemo. AD teemo has to come with 2 ~ 3 doran blades to dominate his lane. AP teemo can bring hunting guise and all is well.

Melvear

10-31-2013

1: Holy **** necro

2: No, lichbane does not proc from Toxic shot, only from his other 3 active abilities.

As for the original topic, I've recently started playing AP Teemo top and I'm having a really good time. He's very resourceful, can punish mistakes really hard, is hard to gank, and his damage remains relevant throughout the game.

Borror

10-31-2013

I myself am an ap teemo usually and it seems the best to me. I like to put the mushrooms near the entrance to jungles where I can have a view of a lane, protect from sneak attacks, and use it to turn the tides when multiple enemies chase me by simply doing zigzags, at the same time it is away from minions. When leaving stealth, I have a high enough attack speed that I don't really need that many speed items, but higher attack speed is nice when I am attacking turrets and inhibitor, but not so much when I get the jump on enemies and want to end it quickly( mushroom + blinding dart + poison + hexblade + or / ignite) wont even need some of those unless I'm against some sort of super tank. I also enjoy putting mushrooms next to turrets for when I am leaving the lane since it can crush minion hoards and let the turret get an extra shot or two if I am lucky. His speed and stealth are also nice when I am attacking inner turrets or inhibitors. The biggest problem I get with teemo is when there are across the map marksman with sight wards across the map. It is also annoying when high speed unslowable champions (Yi) are faster than me even when i am trying out a speed build and I can't escape. And of course the problem of teemo being squishy, but there are many like that