[Help] Improving my KD ratio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sola Topee

11-14-2010

Often times I am judged by my low KD ratio. I went 2/2/20 with Ashe today, and 5/8/16 with Shen. Yet I feel that this is unfair because in a 2v1 I like to initiate, get damaged, and leave the target's zone once I know that my teammates can finish. When an enemy is trying to escape and I am playing Ashe, I just spam frost shots and stay away for fear of slow + an enemy ambushing me. Is there a way to increase my kd ratio without taking chances or solo laning?

Main: Phenoca (summoner 30)
Alt: Revive Is OP (summoner 12)

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2010

Uhm I dont understand your problem with ashe tbh.

However, with shen I would hope that you have more assists than kills as the gold should be going to your carries and not you as the tank.

For ashe, she is more of a support dps than anything. If you want truly high KD is recommend going for trist, twich, etc, true dps.

MrEnzyme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2010

The characters you listed are support types that are supposed to be getting assists instead of kills, as they don't by themselves do that much damage.

IntrovertedBoi

11-14-2010

If you're initiating, stay behind your tank. There's no reason to use your ulti at the front of your team. Your job is do as much damage as possible. Your tanks are supposed to take the damage.

xavarn

11-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyStrike View Post
If you're initiating, stay behind your tank. There's no reason to use your ulti at the front of your team. Your job is do as much damage as possible. Your tanks are supposed to take the damage.
I believe he was talking about his Q not his ult.