Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE: Heads-up to Corki, Tristana and Kha'zix players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jushiiro

05-11-2013

Is there any hope of fixing leblanc's dash? It constantly gets stuck on the smallest of edges.

Urfman

05-12-2013

woo

SpacePoet

05-12-2013

This is a little off topic, but can we get a fix for Nidalee's jump? i dont know if its supposed to jump toward the cursor (like Kha' Zix and Tristana do) or if its just supposed to to jump in the forward direction of the model, but i have died way too many times because i thought i could jump away after attacking someone, and just jumped straight into 3 more dudes. i usually die. this is very problematic considering i think it is the only terrain-jumping skill that functions this way, and i see no reason to have it differ from every other champ's jump/blink, especially when its mechanic is worse.

Tr0ll 0f D00m

05-13-2013

About time. I was in a ranked game and I threw the entire hopes of winning the game out the window of a high rise building by derping my Malphite ult into a wall that I couldn't get through. Unstoppable force was stopped by a small dirt wall... it was unbelievable.

zerope

05-14-2013

idk this patch is really bad. just back to previous