Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE: Heads-up to Corki, Tristana and Kha'zix players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artifictional

05-11-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
If you play a champion with a ground-targetted jump effect, you should find that jumping over a wall is slightly easier than it used to be.

Previously, if you clicked on the center of a wall, your jump effect would stop in front of the wall. Now it attempts to be slightly more smart about jumping over walls. In addition, I fixed several timing and control issues.

Please play around and let me know how it feels!

(Other champions affected to a lesser degree: Hecarim, Malphite, Ahri, Gragas, Fizz)

Please fix corkis mana costs, its the only thing keeping him unplayable.

LTman86

Recruiter

05-11-2013

Maybe you can change the icon, reticle, or target area to include an arrow so that if you are targeting a wall/terrain, it'll point to which side you will land on. Although, not sure if it's feasible to do so since you are adding a new effect or what not into the game.

SmashedFish

05-11-2013

My god, Trist's jump finally being made better (somewhat)? I'll take it! Xelnath is officially my hero for today. Also, as a Trist main on and off, her midair behavior regarding traps bugged me the most- I'd try to jump over to attack, but fly over a trap in midair, and instead be stuck and possibly give a kill where I could've easily taken one, so if that could be fixed too, that'd be awesome.

Minharoni

05-11-2013

Oh that's so cool (:

Ganondunk

05-11-2013

Is the Fizz e bugg doing no damage being fixed ?

MightyMaose

05-11-2013

Quote:
BcosICan:
Pls make this for LeBlanc. I hate failing her W.

was just coming here to ask if this applied to LeBlanc...our girl gets no love, really gettin disappointed here

rice chicken

05-11-2013

Quote:
Draaaaaaavén:
Does this change the fact that Trist can't jump over traps? Please?

No because Trist's "jump" is coded as a dash, and not an actual jump.

Jasiwel

05-11-2013

What about the jumpers being unaffected by CC while midjump? For instance, one problem I see with Kha'Zix is that Leap, being so damn important, can be really thwarted badly by certain CC. I know some CC applies after Kha'Zix lands, which is perfectly fine, but the problem lies primarily with Kha'Zix being knocked Airborne while midleap, unless of course that's supposed to be one of that CC's primary effects.

I think being damaged while midjump and being targeted while midjump is fine. I do question whether or not champions should be tracked by abilities cast on them just as they are about to leap and said abilities follow them until they have landed. For example, unlike certain magic spells, Nidalee's Spears will follow Kha'Zix if the hit was imminent before the Leap, yet Kha'Zix Leaped before the Spear hit. It looks awkward and feels a bit wrong, mainly when those jump moves are meant to evade as well as close distance.

OMFGitsAnthony

05-11-2013

Will Graves be affect anyhow?

BlobPower

05-11-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
No, it's not. We want to apply it, but currently, it causes an assertion in the pathing engine. I'm attempting to fix it, but I'm having a hard time getting the game to compile on my machine. #FirstWorldGameDevProblems.

Woohoo a developer in the forum! Thanks for the insight.