Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE: Heads-up to Corki, Tristana and Kha'zix players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velrex

05-10-2013

Quote:
ChocoKelly:
so yea... Fizz does.

Fizz's kit is based around that fact. Khaz and Tris' arent.

Malurth

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
It was be extremely problematic if those characters gained free Zhonya's effect on a 10 sec or less cooldown.

Not that kind. Vlad kind. Where targeted DoTs/drains and stuff still work if applied before. Seems reasonable to me.

Ideally, the best way for this to work is any targeted spells launched at her before the jump will still work to full effect (I.E. taric's dazzle will follow her and stun her at the end), but to make her immune to skillshots/traps for the duration of the jump (so she will jump over traps and Ashe arrows/skillshots in general will only hit at the start and end of the jump, passing under Trist while she is in midair)

This would mean she won't be able to 'pop projectiles,' so to speak, but it will allow her to dodge skillshots.

This is only jarring because she jumps so high into the air. It could also be 'solved' with a VU that made a close-to-ground jump somehow.

Yoni97

05-10-2013

Is tristana's rocket jump more responsive now too? The animation always felt clunky.

Karmaic Avidity

05-10-2013

Kinda not a jump, but what about LeBlanc's Distortion? Will it be easier to jump some of those tougher walls on the Crystal Scar and Summoner's Rift?

*EDIT* As I hit enter I see someone else also asked this. Nevermind~

Hazanshu

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
Please test and find out, Haxorman. There's a chance it may.

If so thank god..running into walls when there was ample room always always annoyed me and ruins my trickery

Sephrinx

05-10-2013

LeBlanc too please.

RmX BlackOrWhite

05-10-2013

what about Graves E?

Izisery

Recruiter

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
Please test and find out, Haxorman. There's a chance it may.

I still have trouble getting over the walls of bases Especially if it's purple side.

Unknown Menace

05-10-2013

Is this fix also applied with the upcoming champion Aatrox?

ExaltedVanguard

05-10-2013

Does this affect Tryndamere?