Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE: Heads-up to Corki, Tristana and Kha'zix players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bEST nIGE aFRICA

05-10-2013

Would this also happen to work for LeBlanc's W?

Xelnath

Recruiter

05-10-2013

Please test and find out, Haxorman. There's a chance it may.

emTmyclipin2u

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
It was be extremely problematic if those characters gained free Zhonya's effect on a 10 sec or less cooldown.

could you make it so that janna tornados don't inturrpt them? Shouldn't be that big of a deal consider in in the top 3 winningest champions right now. Also, would this be affecting Shyvana at all?

Grizzlier

05-10-2013

Quote:
emTmyclipin2u:
could you make it so that janna tornados don't inturrpt them? Shouldn't be that big of a deal consider in in the top 3 winningest champions right now. Also, would this be affecting Shyvana at all?

That's smart counterplay though.

nmTdnAtlhomdAmla

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
Please test and find out, Haxorman. There's a chance it may.

Is the change just the way those 3 particular skills (and maybe some unmentioned others) work around walls, or is the change in how walls act when skills land in the middle of them?

Silent Reaper

05-10-2013

Are you gonna fix the bug with Fioras ultimate being negated by invisibility, and walking into bushes?

Also,any buffs in general for Fiora?

I would love if her passive proc'ed not only on auto-attacks but also whenever she took damage...

Wysaab

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
It was be extremely problematic if those characters gained free Zhonya's effect on a 10 sec or less cooldown.

But doesn't fizz have this at later ranks?

Xaneros

05-10-2013

will leblanc be receiving something similar cuz ive ended just hoping in place next to wall more than i would have liked

Sol Badguy

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:

Revolutionary idea here- Bear with me.

What if my thematically explained rocket jump skill didn't arbitrarily get me caught on Caitlyn traps that are visually nowhere near either my flight path or where you're choosing to display my model? Man, that'd be so sweet.

I'd just love it if my skill literally named 'rocket jump' didn't get caught on things obviously ground rooted, and wasn't the most awful feeling thing in the world!

Thanks in advance,

Someone who doesn't like feeling like complete ass when he tries to jump over things he expects will actually be jumpable only to find out spaghetti scripting.

Jojo of the Mojo

05-10-2013

I'm guessing this doesn't effect Kassadin Riftwalk or Lissandra E really since the range is so long?