Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE: Heads-up to Corki, Tristana and Kha'zix players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noric

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
Not yet, but CertainlyT is looking into a solution for that.

Very nice - I'm going to test out those wall changes now.

Sushiman777

05-10-2013

Quote:
Draaaaaaavén:
Does this change the fact that Trist can't jump over traps? Please?

I thought that was due to LoL not having a z-axis.

Noric

05-10-2013

Just tried out trist jump - wall interactions are amazing now - great job!

Fomorian27

Recruiter

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:

Solution? I thought that was a result of there being no y axis in the game and all leaps being purely cosmetic? Does this mean you want to apply this logic to all leaps (kha zix, et al)?

Ferrante

05-10-2013

thanks, this sounds good. i hate fail jumping into a wall and just stunning myself and getting laughed at by everyone

Darklarik

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:

Xelnath, would it be a BIG buff or deal if Tristana and Khazix became untargetable while in mid air?

Xelnath

Recruiter

05-10-2013

Quote:
Darklarik:
Xelnath, would it be a BIG buff or deal if Tristana and Khazix became untargetable while in mid air?

It was be extremely problematic if those characters gained free Zhonya's effect on a 10 sec or less cooldown.

Darklarik

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
It was be extremely problematic if those characters gained free Zhonya's effect on a 10 sec or less cooldown.

I thought those leaps lasted less than 1 second. Both Khaz and Trist have long Cds on those abilities until they upgrade them (or evolve them). Khazix's unevolved jump last less than .5 seconds to me, although i could be wrong.
Oh well. Its kind of weird getting hit by a skillshot in mid air.
------------------------

On a separte note, about the Leaps, So if its past the half way point of the wall will i land on the other side? How will this affect gameplay on the Twisted Treeline? Will Khaz and Tristana be able to jump the big wall that separates the bottom part of the map with the top part?

ChocoKelly

05-10-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:

so yea... Fizz does.

GenesisV1

Recruiter

05-10-2013

Quote:
Darklarik:
I thought those leaps lasted less than 1 second. Both Khaz and Trist have long Cds on those abilities until they upgrade them (or evolve them). Khazix's unevolved jump last less than .5 seconds to me, although i could be wrong.

Oh well. Its kind of weird getting hit by a skillshot in mid air.

Imagine a khazix who gets a reset spree. He'd be untaretable every other second or so. Combine that with his evolved ultimate's damage reduction, and he'd be almost impossible to kill once he gets a reset chain.

Tristana already has insane survivability given that she can easily create almost 2000 range worth of space with her rocket jump and buster shot combined. She also has the longest range (besides twitch and kogmaw) late game, and pretty much has one of the top 3 late games for ADcs in general.

Both of these characters are strong competitively and in solo queue. There's no need for buffs, especially ones that make them harder to kill than they already are. Both of these characters are already extremely difficult to kill in the hands of skilled players.

Also AP tristana would become the most annoying thing in the history of league if she became untargetable during rocket jump. It's almost like a katarina with kayle ultimate on for an entire team fight.