"Not as good as Dota 2"

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resolute Riven

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Sorry but dota 2 isnt in beta.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puppito

Senior Member

05-10-2013

I would say DotA is mechanically a better game, but LoL is just easier to get into and play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SorinNoctis

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Negative ass thread. a game is a game. get over it. they have different styles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverSnowLilly

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMonigle View Post
Sorry but dota 2 isnt in beta.
Apology accepted but you are wrong sorry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SticklerMac

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekeji View Post
Dota 2 is over all a better quality game visually than LoL. However it is only a year or so old and LoL has been around a few years.

Dota 2 gives you everything you need to play and doesn't require grinding for runes or a summoner level that gives you a skill tree. Also they have hats.

However LoL is fun because the creeps function differently, everything isn't so dark and dreary, and you get more feed back about your teammates constantly.

Both games are fun and different enough to be enjoyed together.
Dota 2 is actually just a shinier version of Dota. Dota has been around forever. Also, that game has been in beta so long I'm starting to wonder if they will ever release it, or just keep it as beta forever so that they can shrug off any criticism by saying "Well, it's in beta."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulgaines

Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragonnxr View Post
Agreed. DOTA 2 is retarded. 1 person gets a little fed and he can 1 v 5 your entire team all game and take all your gold. (Hello playing against a 28/1/3 sniper farming your spawn 2 shotting you in 1 second the instant you spawn.) At least in league if you can hold out you have a chance of coming back as a team.
Seriously, sniper gets fed, goes like 15/2, and I'm Shadow Shaman, what the hell am I going to do?

Oh right, I use shadow blade to sneak up on him, surround him in snake wards, and lock him down while they destroy him because he's still squishy.

DOTA 2 has more chance for a comeback through player skill than LoL.

Edit: Downvote me, I play both games extensively. The reason most of you hate DOTA2 is because you tried it and got stomped harder than you thought possible in a MOBA because it's not filled with mechanics to protect you from yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supergamewizard

Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppito View Post
I would say DotA is mechanically a better game, but LoL is just easier to get into and play.
Because Faceless Void is balanced and fair.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

havikryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplesApples View Post
Dota 2 is in beta right now so until it is fully released, you can't really trash talk about it. Same thing as new champions, people say **** about champions before they are even released.
well it's not like it is hard to get into the beta, me and my friend got in total 26 DotA 2 beta invites, and beta invites are literally worth 0.2 cent, heck they are even given for free on a bot on steam.

though i may be wrong, correct me if i am, aren't they only just balancing champions and adding more champions or are they bug fixing as well? again don't play DotA2 allot nor do i check forums so i could be wrong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaBurnSEAL

Master Recruiter

05-10-2013

We'd rather have Riot step it up than play a different game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yolonged

Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppito View Post
I would say DotA is mechanically a better game, but LoL is just easier to get into and play.
i'd say dota 2 is mechanically worse


12345612 ... 21