Solo/Duo Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wimer907

05-10-2013

Can someone please explain to me why I get 25LP from 7 wins and lose all of it in 2 losses? Most losses are usually due to one player screwing the team. (afk, unskilled, feeding) The ONLY way I have been able to get LP lately is by duo, grabbing adc and mid just to carry the entire game. There has to be a better way for this. KDA should come into play somewhere, but it doesn't at all. It has no effect on matchmaking or LP. Granted I can see how this does not work out well either. For snowball champs (kat, akali) I can see how this would not work though. They can suck at team fights and cause losses, but have great KDA. The solo/duo matchmaking system now is broken. KDA having an effect would not be perfect, but the positives definitely outweigh the negatives and is better than what we have now.

Selcopa

Frozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

What he said. Elo still exists. Just called something else. If you have a low rating, you won't gain much from wins cause the system doesn't think you deserve to rank up. The way to get out is to simply win more than you lose. You will gain momentum and eventually gain more than you lose.

I can guess that you have more losses than wins. So just work on it man. I suggest normals. It saves your sanity while you work on champions or roles, then go back to ranked with a positive attitude.

gl hf

Mach1av3ll1

05-10-2013

31 wins 42 losses. get that number even and you'll start gaining lp much faster. Currently your MMR is lower than silver V and so its not rewarding you for beating bronze players.