---How would a 50v50 rift style match work out?---

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelythia

Senior Member

05-10-2013

OMG, lol. So intense


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackPot

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Wow, karthus for 10 pentas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Cat

Senior Member

05-10-2013

CentupleKill!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenChinchilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2013

AP Nunu ults in a bush
50 people walk in

TF ults
50 people get revealed and the game crashes

Wukong ults and runs through your team
Watch as your team involuntarily does THE WAVE

Lux, Ezreal, Draven, Gangplank, Ziggs on one team
They can all have pentakills together!

Katarina sets up a macro that spams W and dives into your team where a couple people are low
1v50 Ace

Jarvan cataclysms all 50 people
A Bullet Time appears: It's super effective.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bakabridget

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenChinchilla View Post
AP Nunu ults in a bush
50 people walk in

TF ults
50 people get revealed and the game crashes

Wukong ults and runs through your team
Watch as your team involuntarily does THE WAVE

Lux, Ezreal, Draven, Gangplank, Ziggs on one team
They can all have pentakills together!

Katarina sets up a macro that spams W and dives into your team where a couple people are low
1v50 Ace

Jarvan cataclysms all 50 people
A Bullet Time appears: It's super effective.
How is katarina going to survive jumping into 50 people?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrannus0

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakabridget View Post
How is katarina going to survive jumping into 50 people?
Simple. Because she can.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bakabridget

Senior Member

05-10-2013

What if all 50 players on each team were forced to all be the same champion? That would be interesting. teemo would basically turn the game into an insanely difficult game of mine sweeper.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DancesWithDevils

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2013

inb4karthus ult crashes servers?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Home Cooking

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakabridget View Post
What if all 50 players on each team were forced to all be the same champion? That would be interesting. teemo would basically turn the game into an insanely difficult game of mine sweeper.
I call 50 Fiddlesticks!!!!!!! Fears and crowstorms mixed with Zhonyas everywhere!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Cat

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakabridget View Post
What if all 50 players on each team were forced to all be the same champion? That would be interesting. teemo would basically turn the game into an insanely difficult game of mine sweeper.
lol