Loss prevented in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShuriiX

05-10-2013

Duplicate thread. My bad.

Superfly33

05-10-2013

I kinda agree but you are in bronze 3, its part of the game at such low troll levels

believe me i have been through it and it sucks, the only thing you can do i work on your own skill and work at getting better. the better you are the faster you will rank up. I see in your stats that you are kinda inconsistent when it comes to quality of play, try to avoid the 10+ deaths you have in a lot of games.

and BUY WARDS no matter where you play, it will help you stay alive

ShuriiX

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly33 View Post
I kinda agree but you are in bronze 3, its part of the game at such low troll levels

believe me i have been through it and it sucks, the only thing you can do i work on your own skill and work at getting better. the better you are the faster you will rank up. I see in your stats that you are kinda inconsistent when it comes to quality of play, try to avoid the 10+ deaths you have in a lot of games.

and BUY WARDS no matter where you play, it will help you stay alive
I'm sorry, but this isn't relevant.

They quit without saying anything, without lagging, and without any reason.

Sometimes even before the game starts.

Pyroleech

05-10-2013

I had no issues moving from bronze 5 to gold 5. I had the same afk's and trolls you did.

ShuriiX

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroleech View Post
I had no issues moving from bronze 5 to gold 5. I had the same afk's and trolls you did.
I understand that, I do, but you could be so much higher than gold 5 if there was an LP guard.

Tál

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuriiX View Post
I'm so tired of having scrandbags leaving the game and being the direct cause for loss in a game.

I want some sort of LP guard in the games because it's not equitable that I AND MY TEAM should be at detriment because of a bunch of morons that can't sit in a game for longer than 10 minutes.

Why should my "skill level" ie. elo/division be decided by nothing but 3v5's and 4v5's?

It's unfair, and it's ridiculous. I, and the rest of my team, should have their LP refunded, and the loss be prevented.

Does anyone else agree?
Do you know what I really hate? Like really hate with an absolute passion that i would rather put knives through my genitals hate? When you get a free win, balancing out the losses due to afk's.

Baxter the Teddy

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tál View Post
Do you know what I really hate? Like really hate with an absolute passion that i would rather put knives through my genitals hate? When you get a free win, balancing out the losses due to afk's.
Don't you mean giving you extra points?

Tarabull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

Nope, too logical. Never gonna happen. You deserve to lose points when you play a 4v5. You can come out of a game with a 20/0/30 score and still lose the same amount of points even though you obviously did everything you needed to do for your team. Thanks again riot.

Tál

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarabull View Post
Nope, too logical. Never gonna happen. You deserve to lose points when you play a 4v5. You can come out of a game with a 20/0/30 score and still lose the same amount of points even though you obviously did everything you needed to do for your team. Thanks again riot.
Yeh Riot! Hurry up and fixed summoners death match...