Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Loss prevented in ranked.

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShuriiX

Junior Member

05-10-2013

Duplicate thread. My bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superfly33

Junior Member

05-10-2013

I kinda agree but you are in bronze 3, its part of the game at such low troll levels

believe me i have been through it and it sucks, the only thing you can do i work on your own skill and work at getting better. the better you are the faster you will rank up. I see in your stats that you are kinda inconsistent when it comes to quality of play, try to avoid the 10+ deaths you have in a lot of games.

and BUY WARDS no matter where you play, it will help you stay alive


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShuriiX

Junior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Superfly33:
I kinda agree but you are in bronze 3, its part of the game at such low troll levels

believe me i have been through it and it sucks, the only thing you can do i work on your own skill and work at getting better. the better you are the faster you will rank up. I see in your stats that you are kinda inconsistent when it comes to quality of play, try to avoid the 10+ deaths you have in a lot of games.

and BUY WARDS no matter where you play, it will help you stay alive


I'm sorry, but this isn't relevant.

They quit without saying anything, without lagging, and without any reason.

Sometimes even before the game starts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyroleech

Senior Member

05-10-2013

I had no issues moving from bronze 5 to gold 5. I had the same afk's and trolls you did.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShuriiX

Junior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Pyroleech:
I had no issues moving from bronze 5 to gold 5. I had the same afk's and trolls you did.


I understand that, I do, but you could be so much higher than gold 5 if there was an LP guard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tál

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
ShuriiX:
I'm so tired of having scrandbags leaving the game and being the direct cause for loss in a game.

I want some sort of LP guard in the games because it's not equitable that I AND MY TEAM should be at detriment because of a bunch of morons that can't sit in a game for longer than 10 minutes.

Why should my "skill level" ie. elo/division be decided by nothing but 3v5's and 4v5's?

It's unfair, and it's ridiculous. I, and the rest of my team, should have their LP refunded, and the loss be prevented.

Does anyone else agree?


Do you know what I really hate? Like really hate with an absolute passion that i would rather put knives through my genitals hate? When you get a free win, balancing out the losses due to afk's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baxter the Teddy

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Tál:
Do you know what I really hate? Like really hate with an absolute passion that i would rather put knives through my genitals hate? When you get a free win, balancing out the losses due to afk's.


Don't you mean giving you extra points?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarabull

Member

05-10-2013

Nope, too logical. Never gonna happen. You deserve to lose points when you play a 4v5. You can come out of a game with a 20/0/30 score and still lose the same amount of points even though you obviously did everything you needed to do for your team. Thanks again riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tál

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Tarabull:
Nope, too logical. Never gonna happen. You deserve to lose points when you play a 4v5. You can come out of a game with a 20/0/30 score and still lose the same amount of points even though you obviously did everything you needed to do for your team. Thanks again riot.


Yeh Riot! Hurry up and fixed summoners death match...


1