Bronze Solo Que player capable of much more lf 5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xColdfusion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Looking for a team that is around the silver-gold skill level currently and looking to progress. I would like to play support as that is my fav role and id say my best role. Add me and message me in game IGN:xColdfusion

Frozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

Not many Gold or Silver players are willing to play with players below their tier. If there is anyway you can show your abilities, either through videos or maybe forming a low elo 5's team and gaining a silver or gold rank in there, you will be more likely to get responses.

Not trying to be mean or anything, just look at the amount of people who swear they are good. It's nothing against you but hard to trust people on their words alone when stats can't lie.

Cavo

05-10-2013

No offense intended, but your stats confirm that you probably do belong in bronze tier. It's not really that big of a deal, but if your goal is to move up you have to stop thinking that you're already good enough to be silver or gold. Start recognizing the mistakes you're making and work on fixing them or you'll sit in bronze and just end up frustrated at the system for "keeping you down."