new rank system is flawed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xahnort

05-09-2013

my name is xahnort look me up in game and look at my stats and tell me i should be in bronze. this new system is still based off wins and not kda or personal game stats which affects my attitude towards play as well as many others. riot should come up with some sort of change because my skill level is not bronze play and same for hundreds if not thousands of other players that play this game. so please for the new season introduce a more effective ranked system.

Barnel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

after looking at your profile i beg to differ that you do not belong in bronze. Your match history stats that you feed. alot on average. You cs is extremly low on all of your characters. You are -29 games in ranked and -22 in normals. Dare i say that you do actually belong in bronze or you are lacking on multiple levels.

Post some replays ill try and toss some tips out o improve your gameplay

Selcopa

05-09-2013

You belong in bronze

Tál

05-09-2013

I dont even need to look at your stats to know you belong in bronze, because you care about your stats.

Tál

05-09-2013

And now I have, you definitely deserve to be in bronze deathmatch.

COMMANDO MASTER

05-09-2013

Kda and your stats do not matter and should not be a factor in the elo you have.

Your bronze because your mechanics, farming, decision making, and team fighting are all low level.

You have to improve in every aspect in order to climb your league. I understand sometimes its difficult to win in solo q, but always look to improve yourself, before critizing your team mates.

Superfly33

05-09-2013

look at your rune pages, they are all over the place. spend some IP on some quality runes and look up some guides, they help me out a lot that's for sure

xahnort

05-13-2013

so these senior members clearly don't ever see bronze 5 people nor have they seen my matches and my overall kda is good and yes it is a team game that has an extremely flawed ranked system. i am good with a team and i rarely feed but when i can have multiple games of losing when i am fed and another teammate is fed and we lose because our teammates don't understand baiting, or focusing. you guys lose players because this flawed rank system and your attitude as employees is even worse than your rank system i hope riot changes a lot of things soon because this game is dropping in popularity and interest for many people i know

Baxter the Teddy

05-13-2013

No, it's you. Not the system.

Also use some punctuation for gods sakes.

Gabelous

05-14-2013

I see your stats on lolking, they are pretty bad. Your top champions have a KDA ratio of close to 1 to 1. Means you are giving the other team a lot of gold. Probably means you get caught out, don't pay attention to the map, probably tower dive. I'm just rounding 100 games, placed in Bronze IV, demoted to Bronze V. And after some thinking and some playing, I started to fix my problems, and lo and behold I progressed. Went from 0 to 100LP in about seven games, got both wins on promo, and I got into Bronze IV again.

You got 530 games this season and you're still in Bronze V. You do, in fact, deserve to be there.