Urgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaiguraTalent

05-09-2013

I've always wondered what Urgot looked like before he was horribly crippled.
THINK. He is human, or rather was. What if he was extremely gorgeous or something before Garen happened.

Think of the male military related characters. Jarvan, Garen, Xin, Darius,.
They got pretty nice artwork and good looks.

Why couldn't Urgot before had?

(Cough I sound a little gay)

KaiguraTalent

05-10-2013

Bumping for a disscussion of what Urgot was before Garen happened to him.

Bam4K

05-11-2013

I always imagined him as being a rather large person. Kind of like Blaster (from the Master Blaster combo in Mad Max. I still imagined him in bald too. A habit of diving head first into crazy battles doesn't really coincide with beauty but it is not impossible for him to have been handsome at some point.

Melancholy Exile

05-11-2013

Quote:
Prone to diving headlong into enemy battle lines, Urgot sowed chaos throughout the enemy ranks, often sustaining grievous injuries in the process. When his body was unable to weather further abuse, the crippled Urgot was delegated the position of High Executioner of Noxus. By this time, his hands had been ruined and he could barely walk. Scythe-like grafts affixed to his maimed limbs served to carry out his bloody work.
We can't speak for what he originally looked like, but he really wasn't much of a looker before Garen go to him, no.

DevilOfSadness

05-11-2013

Hope for legendary Urgot Pre-Undead skin

Ophirr

05-12-2013

He was scarred and already mangled before Garen cut him in half, so maybe wayy back in the day, but in the moments before Garen cut him in half he was already a rather gruesome sight.

Script Lord

05-12-2013

I want to see an image done by a Riot artist of what Urgot MAY have looked like when he first started out.

Eserine

05-12-2013

I've grown concerned by this topic seeing the recent resurgence of players demanding sexy champions. As someone who does not like LoL, being of awesomely sound mind and body, I hereby claim precedence upon the idea of having a subversively sexy human Urgot skin and explicitly forbid Riot to ever create one through association of or with my intellectual property of 05-27-2011 as documented both on and off of the LoL forums (in immediate supercedure to any past statements or permissions I may have granted without full knowledge of Riot's dysfunctional social toxicity):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eserine View Post
Ladykiller Urgot: Urgot is a fantastically handsome figure with normal human features whose muscular torso extends downward into a round pink encapsulating webbing, where a base is supported by gleaming well-polished brass or silver legs, not dented or scratched in the least. His right arm holds a flower, and his left arm disappears into his missile launcher (which in the loading picture is wrapped around several swooning women, not noticing the corpse of another woman far in the background). His voice is a deep manly human voice in the scripts, reading the same joke, taunt and laugh.
As some small consolation for this act for the players here who might feel that this skin could hold the opportunity to solve the many complaints the forum sees about

1. Urgot being aesthetically unappealing to play
2. Not enough sexy male champions of a type similar to sexy female champions
3. Racist (or "accidentally racist") champion design, given projects like 'Lucian' remain unlikely rumors
etc.

allow me to share in this thread only art I once commissioned (for roughly 8.5 times the total money I have given to Riot when I played their game) in celebration of this concept, which I grant Riot, (including any past or future Riot members), no ability to feature, showcase, post, hyperlink, download, copy, save, or use in any way, or encourage any other person, persons, or entity to use in any way, except singularly in the case where a physical copy of this work is being forcefully inserted into the rectal cavity of at least one Riot Games employee, where I take or claim no responsibility for any physical or mental damage resulting from this act. I also permanently and unconditionally refuse now, 05-13-13, to ever become an employee or stockholder, under any definition, of Riot Games Incorporated or any of its subsidiaries or parent companies. Breach of these guidelines will be met, per previous contractual guidelines by Riot, in individual arbitration, or perhaps alternatively wider legal action, since internet intellectual property law is not well established and I, the party writing this post, know/can afford very good legal council.

I give you, readers of this thread who are not any sort of Riot employee, Ladykiller Urgot (also featuring Unprepared Garen in a bath towel):

Full Definition ".psd" file for photoshop or photoshop image readers (recommended):

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8H9...?usp=drive_web

Medium Definition ".png" file (impossible)

Sorry, uncompressed that would be 90.1 MB, unsharable on the forums without secondary hosting (where instead readers can easily download a free .psd reader if they don't simply have one already for a much better version of the art, if they are going off-site anyway)

Very tiny, blurry version without visible detailing or brushwork:

Eserine

05-12-2013

A note about the work:

It took one of the most talented artists I've ever found online three full days nonstop (with one partially-related emotional breakdown after losing some of the work) to complete this painting. She had no prior experience with League of Legends or the League of Legends universe, but expressed concern additionally with the premise that there were also few androgynous or sexy-androgenous characters that the developers saw fit to create within the character roster, asking me to convey this when or if I ever shared this work with others. Summoners Rift was modeled on screenshots found online from past players of the game and very detailed instructions from me, including an entertaining discussion whether Urgot would look smaller lying down with in-folded legs as centaurs generally do when they are pictured similarly in fantasy artwork (most notably in the D'Aulaires' Illustrated Book of Greek Myths).