“Hey, Karma! Are you feeling better?”

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

Member

05-11-2013

Say, I was thinking about this comic: Tantaparo, you want any help? I got icons you can use for spacing these comics and I'd love to see some more intensive stuff from you!

(I also have some skin "icons" as well as abilities if you need any)

Lemme know, this comic is still a fav' of mine!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tantaparo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMårvelous View Post
Say, I was thinking about this comic: Tantaparo, you want any help? I got icons you can use for spacing these comics and I'd love to see some more intensive stuff from you!

(I also have some skin "icons" as well as abilities if you need any)

Lemme know, this comic is still a fav' of mine!
Hey thanks, maybe we could write another together! I can get icons and stuff easily from lol wiki. I appreciate the offer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-11-2013

I just played a game as karma, feels so much weaker early than she did before


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tantaparo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
I just played a game as karma, feels so much weaker early than she did before
For sure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantaparo View Post
Hey thanks, maybe we could write another together! I can get icons and stuff easily from lol wiki. I appreciate the offer.
Was actually referring to the GD backround PNG/JPG I use but no problem!

I'd love to write with you but I'm actually in deep sh*t right now.

Project S needs only approval now...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-11-2013

R.I.P. unkillable Karma.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzen kuden

Senior Member

05-11-2013

i <3 you karma


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tantaparo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMårvelous View Post
Was actually referring to the GD backround PNG/JPG I use but no problem!

I'd love to write with you but I'm actually in deep sh*t right now.

Project S needs only approval now...
?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tantaparo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
R.I.P. unkillable Karma.
Nice picture, haha.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AoXoA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-12-2013

Your joking, Karma happens to have been buffed so much. Try her in Dominion, shes a tanky pain in the rear for any melee especially.