Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Build Builder simulator (BBS)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hosstyle

05-09-2013

Hey guys! This is just an idea I had for what riot could do/ add to their new site, let me know what you think in the comments!

Hello Riot! One thing I thought about adding to the site is a "build builder" function in which players can construct builds with a selected champion, with costs, ratings, and all items included. I thought this would be a really good idea for new and experienced summoners so that they can do anything from just learning about the shop, to making full on builds for concurring the Fields of Justice. I have seen similar simulations on off branch sites but I thought if Riot had their own it would be more trustworthy, more convenient, and more "awesome". thank you very much for reading my feed back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amy Sery

05-09-2013

Oh I would love such a thing! Could be a little cause of runes and masteries combined though