Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ARAM game crashed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyWonton

05-09-2013

Hi, when I play ARAM and at the loading screen, the client crashes at 9%. It happened twice in a row with different champs. When I try to reconnect it just keeps crashing. I also restarted my computer with no luck.

Lion 10.7.5
MacBook Pro
2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
Intel HD graphic 3000 384 MB
4 gb ram

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

05-10-2013

NOTE: This only occurred on PBE.
Some users files got corrupted due to a recent Mac Patcher bug. We've fix the bug but the files are in a corrupted state. We're currently investigating options to help you repair your install. However, you can also fix this issue by just doing a fresh install.

SpicyWonton

05-11-2013

Thanks for the reply! I did a fresh install and I'm going to test it out now. I also have one more question, I logged in today for the first time since my game crashed two days ago and I got a warning messing that I was reported for harassment. My client crashed and I couldn't log in the game but that's a leave/afk right?

SpicyWonton

05-11-2013

ahh still not working. this time, the loading screen doesn't even show up

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

05-11-2013

This looks like the same crash... are you sure you completely deleted the old app bundle before installing the new one? Try doing a repair from the launcher. Yesterday we pushed out a patch that makes repair fix this issue.

SpicyWonton

05-11-2013

Yeah.. i deleted the whole folder from my applications and also used clean my mac to completely uninstall the program. I'll try the repair