Does anyone else ever feel this way?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bzy

05-09-2013

Every time new DLC or major patches/expansions come out for any game, I always feel... hmm what's the word... aggravated? For example: I played WoW for a good 2 years. And when I heard that the new expansion was coming out featuring the monk class and a stupid Panda race, I soon after unsubscribed over the thought that everyone and their mothers would be rushing to be the first level 90s as the "latest and greatest" class. Maybe I just don't like change, I dunno. Even on LoL, a new champion is announced and I always dread its release because I feel like everyone's going to be in some sort of competitive race to play these new champions and call them their own. I know this is a terrible way to think of things considering that progression is a key factor for any game. But can anyone else relate to this feeling? ._.

P.S. since this isn't very relevant to the sub-forum I'm posting it in, I'll add this. Riot, stop creating champions with glowing eyes! It doesn't make them look BA anymore, it's just repetitive and unoriginal

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figluni View Post
Every time new DLC or major patches/expansions come out for any game, I always feel... hmm what's the word... aggravated? For example: I played WoW for a good 2 years. And when I heard that the new expansion was coming out featuring the monk class and a stupid Panda race, I soon after unsubscribed over the thought that everyone and their mothers would be rushing to be the first level 90s as the "latest and greatest" class. Maybe I just don't like change, I dunno. Even on LoL, a new champion is announced and I always dread its release because I feel like everyone's going to be in some sort of competitive race to play these new champions and call them their own. I know this is a terrible way to think of things considering that progression is a key factor for any game. But can anyone else relate to this feeling? ._.

P.S. since this isn't very relevant to the sub-forum I'm posting it in, I'll add this. Riot, stop creating champions with glowing eyes! It doesn't make them look BA anymore, it's just annoying and unoriginal
I don't relate to this very well.

I came, I found ahri, I came. When a new champ came out and i came and i noticed I picked ahri and I came happy to meet the new challenge. Come the next week I came getting ready to roflstomp when the freeweeks came. Coming happily, I come to play ahri for whom I came. Come I did and come I shall continue.

I found a reason to come that's lasted throughout the numerous patches. You should come for something like this.

Bzy

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I came, I found ahri, I came. When a new champ came out and i came and i noticed I picked ahri and I came happy to meet the new challenge. Come the next week I came getting ready to roflstomp when the freeweeks came. Coming happily, I come to play ahri for whom I came. Come I did and come I shall continue.
My head hurts after reading that D:

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
My head hurts after reading that D:
hue

seek something you love that isnt going anywhere. For example.

When I see a new champ and see the hordes scurrying to it and screaming OP OP

I say to myself... "challenge accepted!" and i play moar ahri

Nakage

05-09-2013

I can understand why you feel that way. Riot does too. There's already a measure to prevent that (Increased champ price for first week), and if you play ranked/draft 50-60% of the games you play for a week or 2 will have those champs banned.

Usually after the 2nd week they die down in popularity greatly. I would see that as an advantage. You know they will probably be taking that champ to the lane it belongs in, so, counter it.

Also, to CerealBoxOfDoom, an attachment.

Bzy

05-09-2013

Quote:
hue

seek something you love that isnt going anywhere. For example.

When I see a new champ and see the hordes scurrying to it and screaming OP OP

I say to myself... "challenge accepted!" and i play moar ahri
that is actually a great piece of advice, honestly. hahah

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
that is actually a great piece of advice, honestly. hahah
I don't usually pick up new champs unless they have something I'm specifically interested in for some particular. I was thinking of getting elise and kassadin because I want to collect all the mage-assassins and be able to play any of them. But the new sejuani has a great figure and has a sort of badass barbarian woman moe. Her ingame mechanics seemed like alot of fun as well. She will be my second teamfight tank.I think I'll get shen as well but I'm not sure how shen is supposed to be viable without boobs are sweet honey thighs with sexy dripping down them like sweet nectar like ahri's do. But he is a ninja with an aoe taunt I guess...

RileySupport

05-09-2013

Quote:
I don't relate to this very well.

I found a reason to come that's lasted throughout the numerous patches. You should come for something like this.
rip your dick off and throw it in a blender

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileySupport View Post
rip your dick off and throw it in a blender
why would I bang ori when i have ahri?