Shaco Ultimate Buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aroph

05-09-2013

I'll get to the point. Can the range for the distance the clone can travel away from Shaco be increased, like, a lot? Not like, "hurr durr i'm going to sit in fountain and have my clone backdoor the enemy base." More along the lines of, I'm going to take Twin Golems while my clone can sit in the top lane river bush to scare the enemy laner.

It could add something to this champion that no one else could do. Enemies that ward their bushes would be scared to overextend and such. If they don't believe that it's a clone and ignore it, it very well might actually be the real Shaco, ready to gank!

I know you could do this by standing in the tri-bush and such, or even do it yourself, but it's an obvious massive timewaste sitting there having your clone make the enemy scared while other lanes can get ganked or you could be getting some camp farm.

We all know that Shaco isn't in the best position at the moment with unjustified nerfs to him... It'd be one of the many ways Shaco can cause jungle pressure. He could clear camps and make the enemy laner lose lots of cs and advantages just with this change.

Thoughts?

*Also, can the clone have the same buffs/aura effects as the real Shaco? It's hard to fool someone if only one of you are holding the red buff...

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

They changed it for a short time to show the same buffs, and items. Not sure why they re-removed it.

Spoing

05-09-2013

I think that won't happen. That way you could just put in the bush to apply pressure for the whole duration till it blows up. They better buff something useful on him. Although that doesnt work either because then he rips apart bronzies.