Jaxx jungle S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diabloson

05-09-2013

I'm looking to start jungling now in S3 and jaxx was brought to my attention as a viable champ. Is he a beginner friendly jungler? Or should I try someone else first up?

Paradrakor

05-09-2013

He's a great jungler. After the first few minutes and items, he can do very well. By late game he can beat the dragon without losing barely any health.

Diabloson

05-09-2013

Thanks for the input. I've had a look at a few guides online. Ill have to give him a go next time I'm home.

RockJockey

05-09-2013

Who is Jaxx?

I suggest trying out Nunu, Warwick, or Master Yi for your first time jungle experience. These champion are basic and easy to learn.

ChaosAnimeX

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJockey View Post
Who is Jaxx?

I suggest trying out Nunu, Warwick, or Master Yi for your first time jungle experience. These champion are basic and easy to learn.
Only Yi if your team already has great CC, if they don't have much and no tank, you will lose mid/late game

My fav jungler is Hecarim but hes always banned now ;_;
Seems like as soon as I find a champ I like to play a lot they get nurfed or banned.

Diabloson

05-10-2013

I've jungled Warwick before. His ability to gank pre-6 is horrid. I don't actually own hec but i have played him on his free weeks. Ill take your input on board. Thanks

Michael1992

05-10-2013

try OP ones dude, like Sejuani and J4

Diabloson

05-10-2013

I did think of sej. Never played her. Ill play a few AI games to see if I can get the feel of her. J4 can jungle? That's new to me