Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatrox, the Darkin Blade.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealAlastar

05-09-2013

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/May_2013/aatrox_reveal/Aatrox_screenshots.jpg

He looks lovely, in my opinion, not sure about his abilities yet, but I have to see them in play to be sure, not gonna be one of those people that judge a champ before using it.

He uses health like Vlad/ZAC/Mordekaiser

He seems to have a passive like ZAC/Anivia.

Melee fighter.

I can see Blood Hydra being a lovely addition to his item stacks.

I can't wait for him, already.

If there is a Red looking at these forums, mind giving us a due date? I know it's most likely not possible and I feel like a dope for asking, but I'd like to plan ahead so I don't like....miss out, and have to wait 50000000000000 years to get into the PBE. XD

One bad thing though, it looks like he's going to be as small as Kayle/Morgana. (Judgeing by the screenshot, I hope it's just a poor angle.)

BigBadKevin

05-09-2013

Interesting indeed...

Kalenda2

05-09-2013

So much for the black champion.

Sango

05-09-2013

Quote:
Kalenda2:

He's in Jail. So they had to send another champion in his place til he gets out.

Naezma

05-09-2013

His passive isn't like Zac's or Anivias.

Basically, after he casts a spell he gains additional health regeneration. It's somewhat like Fiora's.

Naezma

05-09-2013

Quote:
Kalenda2:

He'll be released in months maybe. He's a LEAK.

nicksterpet

05-09-2013

Aatrox stores a portion of his abilities’ health cost in the Blood Well, which slowly drains to a base amount while he is out of combat. When Aatrox loses all of his health, he draws on the Blood Well and recovers the amount of health stored

nicksterpet

05-09-2013

All in all he seems like a hybrid between ad, dps and life steal

TheRealAlastar

05-09-2013

Quote:
Naezma:
His passive isn't like Zac's or Anivias.

Basically, after he casts a spell he gains additional health regeneration. It's somewhat like Fiora's.

It said if he dies it resurrects him (or some word similar to the meaning) with the health stored up.

TheRealAlastar

05-09-2013

Quote:
KingofSango:
He's in Jail. So they had to send another champion in his place til he gets out.

Why are people up-voting this stereotype/hate speak?

Edit - Wow, four downvotes? Didn't know racists were so supportive of each other.