Tryn and Ashe swap. What do you think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snewdy View Post
Give Ashe Evelynn's passive!!
NO!

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

new ash passive

arrow to the knee
whenever ashe autoattacks before being seen (like rengar) the target becomes slowed and deals less damage and is no longer an adventurer

Aavak

05-09-2013

I've been suggesting this for months. Ashe has a passive revolving around % Crit Strike Chance but rewards her for stying out of combat. Now, I'm not saying tryndamere and Ashe should swap passives, but it would be a good improvement for Ashe and would also work thematically (lore wise) for a similar passive to be added to Ashe.

If % Crit Strike Chance built up over time/number of attacks in combat, Ashe would contribute a lot more to a team than a stun and mediocre physical damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdragon481 View Post
I think giving crit chance to a long ranged adc is a tad OP, she could force opponents out of lane to easily.
It would scale with levels. In early lane phase it would provide no more damage than Cait's passive.

EDIT: Also, he's not suggesting Riot should get rid of Ashe's mana and give her fury, he's merely talking about the % Crit Strike Chance aspect of it.

MarineRevenge

05-09-2013

It would make tryndamere a weak (worse than now) champion and it would make ashe incredibly strong, too strong for a ranged ad.

Riot would never support this anyway, but it's dangerous thinking regardless.

GusMalzahn

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerealboxofdoom View Post
new ash passive

arrow to the knee
whenever ashe autoattacks before being seen (like rengar) the target becomes slowed and deals less damage and is no longer an adventurer

epic win

footfoe

05-09-2013

yeah give ashe any champion's passive.

masterdragon481

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aavak View Post
I've been suggesting this for months. Ashe has a passive revolving around % Crit Strike Chance but rewards her for stying out of combat. Now, I'm not saying tryndamere and Ashe should swap passives, but it would be a good improvement for Ashe and would also work thematically (lore wise) for a similar passive to be added to Ashe.

If % Crit Strike Chance built up over time/number of attacks in combat, Ashe would contribute a lot more to a team than a stun and mediocre physical damage.

It would scale with levels. In early lane phase it would provide no more damage than Cait's passive.

EDIT: Also, he's not suggesting Riot should get rid of Ashe's mana and give her fury, he's merely talking about the % Crit Strike Chance aspect of it.
First you talk about increasing crit chance, then you talk about damage. which do you actually mean? because a crit does more damage than caitlyns headshot always. So im not sure what you mean. If you mean give her crit damage, then maybe that could work out. If you are talking about crit chance, then thats a problem. A ranged adc can't have the ability to crit like that, tryndamere has to get up close and personal to do that, ashe can kite. You can't give her crit chance.

iP1ayJarvan

05-09-2013

dear lord no fury for ashe. nobody will be able to farm that lane against ashe anymore with volley at 4s cd