[Open RP / Ask]Alice and Sam's Extraordinary Room

1234511 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

05-09-2013

Within the Institute of War, among all the champions and summoners, lived two soon-to-be wed women within a rather large room set only a short distance away from the Grand Library.

One of the women, a blonde Demacian named Alice, was eagerly trying out for champion status within the League. She had waited most of her adult life to prove herself, and it seemed she would soon get that chance. Her ability to create anything she wanted in thin air was unrivaled.

The other, a brunette Ionian named Sammantha, was a well known intern at the Medical Wing, and healer of Diana's Lunari followers. She was quite possibly the most skilled healer to come out of Ionia, rivaling the power of even Soraka.

The two sat in their room, Sam reading up on a couple books she received from the nearby Grand Library, and Alice was watching an old match with Jayce, Ezreal, Sona, Poppy, and Annie against Nocturne, Swain, Urgot, Karma and Fiora. As the two went on with their lives, casually conversing with each other, a letter arrived for them through their door.

"Looks like we got mail," Alice remarked, nearly jumping out of the bed. She walked over and picked up the letter, opening it excitedly.

"What's it say?" Sam asked curiously, "You get accepted yet?"

Alice read the letter silently to herself before responded, "Nope...but they did accept our offer to open up the room to the public."

"Open our room?" Sam asked, "What do you mean?"

"I asked the Council a couple weeks ago if we could have our room set up so others could come in and ask us stuff," Alice answered, "I figured if anything it'll help get me accepted into the League faster."

"And you didn't talk with me first?" Sam questioned.

"Yea I did," Alice pointed out, "Remember, when we were still working on the north wall?"

"Oh...right," Sam let out, "But I don't know if I want random people coming in here. We already had to deal with it once when we had our birthday."

"Ahh lighten up," Alice teased, "I had to follow you around in Noxus for a week, we can handle this set up. Tell you what, if after a week it gets too be too much, we can always just close the door for good."

"Alright," Sam agreed.

And so, Alice returned to her bed, awaiting their first visitor.

-------

((Been wanting to make a thread for Alice and Sam's room forever, and so here it is. Wanna ask 'em something, or just say hi? Come on in!))

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
Sammantha Remia, Lunari Healer

EDIT - 3-18-14

Good news! I made Alice and Sam's floor plan...in case you ever wanted to know what their room looks like.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alice and Sam's Room.jpg (162.6 KB, 8 views)

Ask Gem Knight

05-09-2013

An unidentified letter is slid under the ladies' door

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Letter
Breakfast of the champions(-in-training)?
(( Urgot + Karma bot lane, Pooppy jungle, Fiora top vs Jayce... Someone is going to get reported for that match ))

(( Edit: dat accidental pun! ))

makmix

05-09-2013

The whole crew from Mack's Store of Essentials came over. Mack, Maya, and Augustus with little Aurora in Maya's arms.

"Hey you two. Heard you finally opened up to the public. I can tell this is gonna be one hell of an adventure or that's how I feel."

Mack looked at the other two. Maya spoke up.

"What is with you and adventure today? Do you know Augustus?"

The seven two foot man shook his head.

"Your no fun hun."

"Calm Maya... If Augustus doesn't wanna talk, then leave him be... Oh, I got you both a new hextech screen. Hope you gals like it."

A large screen floats into view due to Mack's wind magic.

AODRG

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
An unidentified letter is slid under the ladies' door

(( Urgot + Karma bot lane,Poopy jungle, Fiora top vs Jayce... Someone is going to get reported for that match ))
((Hehe...Poopy.))

Sam watched at the letter slid under the door.

"Looks like our first question's already here," She remarked, picking it up and reading it aloud.

"Breakfast?" Alice questioned, "Well...not the kind of question I expected, but if anything, you can tell them what I normally start with."

Sam nodded, quickly writing up a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The answer
Dear Whoever this is,

Alice tend to start off the day with a usual bowl of whatever cereal available. Sometimes she like to mix things up with an omelet or waffles, but only on special occasions.

As for me, I don't eat often. But when I do, I tend to go with a plate of scrambled eggs. It's simple, quick, and doesn't cost a whole lot.

-Signed,

Sammatha, Lunari Healer.

P.S - I'm answering for Alice right now. Trust me, if you saw her handwriting, you'd understand why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
The whole crew from Mack's Store of Essentials came over. Mack, Maya, and Augustus with little Aurora in Maya's arms.

"Hey you two. Heard you finally opened up to the public. I can tell this is gonna be one hell of an adventure or that's how I feel."

Mack looked at the other two. Maya spoke up.

"What is with you and adventure today? Do you know Augustus?"

The seven two foot man shook his head.

"Your no fun hun."

"Calm Maya... If Augustus doesn't wanna talk, then leave him be... Oh, I got you both a new hextech screen. Hope you gals like it."

A large screen floats into view due to Mack's wind magic.
Alice quickly sat up on her bed as the four come in.

"Hey there guys," She greeted. Even if she hadn't known them personally, she did recognize one of them from their birthday party.

Sam turned to the group at the mention of a new hextect screen, "A new one?"

"Perfect. This one was way too old," Alice exclaimed, "I mean look at it."

Their screen was a flat screen, possibly no older than 5 or 6 years. But it was missing a button for volume down.

"Alice..." Sam started as the hextect screen floating in the room. She sighed, "Thanks for the offer guys, but really, you don't have to give us a brand new screen."

makmix

05-09-2013

Mack chuckled.

"Its fine... Take it, I've been lucky in sales so some stuff is free of charge and some I give out as gifts. Been making too much tech for my own good."

He fits the screen on one of their clear walls.

AODRG

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack chuckled.

"Its fine... Take it, I've been lucky in sales so some stuff is free of charge and some I give out as gifts. Been making too much tech for my own good."

He fits the screen on one of their clear walls.
"Well thanks anyway," Alice replied.

Sam raised her brow, "Okay then? But surely there must be something we can do to repay you."

Alice turned her attention toward the other three in the room, "You guys want something to drink? We got some Demacian ale left over... or I think Sam still has some tea left over."

makmix

05-09-2013

Maya responded.

"Were good thank you."

All three bow and Maya teleports them out.

AODRG

05-10-2013

Alice raised her brow, "Well...they seem nice."

"A bit too nice," Sam started.

Alice chuckled, "You know, not everyone is out to get you. I know your childhood wasn't the best, but you gotta learn to trust people."

Sam shook her head, "Yea yea, whatever. Just...keep your eye on the screen. I feel like there's some other reason they wanted to give it to us."

makmix

05-10-2013

((you guys are REALLY paranoid... just sayin))

AODRG

05-10-2013

((Sam is, Alice isn't ^_^

In all fairness, Sam was pick on by nearly everyone in her village as a kid, so it is understandable that she would distrust new people.))

1234511 ... 50