Singed Is Weak!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

witchdoctors

05-09-2013

signed is way under powered, I would go to say he isn't a viable option for top. he get shoved around early game and get strong late but by then game is over or he lost it for em feeding. With all of the new reworks and champs Kiting/CC is getting common on most champs and can counter singed very well, I see all the new patches, reworks, champs, etc. there is getting more more cc in this game, singed may have been balanced. but no more than ever he is getting weaker due to massive slows and snare for kites. he should get tankier in start for some suggestions. he seems to get bullied in lane when he should be the one doing the bulling.

Dhakka

05-09-2013

Its almost like Singed has a weak early game because his late game is insanely good.

RlVENONAPRAYER

05-09-2013

Insanity Potion+Slow+DOT=UP champ?
Wat. He can also get his enemies away if they get too close....
What is UP about him?

Arkara73

05-09-2013

U cray cray

Oz SammyD X

05-09-2013

As a Singed player I can honestly say you know nothing about him and how strong he is, it's not the champ you're just bad with him.

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

what patches are you talking about. Singed has always had about the same issues

ChaosAnimeX

05-10-2013

I have a feeling he'll get a rebalence before long, maybe a reworked passive. They gave him a big nurf a while ago, it wasn't even a rebalence, just a straight up uncalled for big nurf.

Speeders

05-10-2013

man, singed is a nightmare, hes strong when played well, props to all good singed players

CrushedMentality

05-10-2013

The last line explains this whole post: "He seems to get bullied when he's the one who should be doing the bullying"

Seriously, what hero "should" be doing the bullying?? It should be based on the person playing. No one hero should be made to be able to bully around all the others just by his build or that would be OP. Some heros have weakness and others have strengths. Its why different hero and team matchups are fun. It sounds like you just got bullied and can't come to terms with the fact that you need to learn how to play Singed.