Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] [Major] Text Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brinekill

05-09-2013

I have been experiencing an issue with the PBE where when I open the game I can read all the text and champion names just fine. However, once the game starts and the loading screen opens I begin to see things like "loading_characterskin_Heimerdinger1" instead of what is normally shown, once in the game I can not see any numbers or letters, they are instead replaced with solid squares, including all chat. When I kill minions it shows a message like "floating_gold_amount" (or something similar to that), includes messages that are supposed to be displayed when champions and towers are killed, but I don't remember exactly what it says for them. As a side note, I have yet to try a complete repatch because I don't feel like the 1/2-1 hour it will take.