Khaxiz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sbeck

05-09-2013

Are you going to nerf him?really...if he max his W he will poke you.When you fall over 40% hp he will jump and kill you.
If he max his Q, he will do 300 damage every taste their fear+12% your missing hp.
Dont tell me"you noob cuz you dont know how to counter an assasin", well diamondprox or xpeke said hes op, i dont remember.
Dont tell me "you noob, buy armor"...if he makes you buy armor you cant buy damage, then you ll be useless.

BlackOps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

you noob, speak engrish bettar cuz noob

Only thing I find unfair about Kha'Zix is that he gains an entire evolution point from the Hunt quest while Rengar gets "his head." Rengar's item kinda sucks, not to mention a fully stacked bonetooth isnt impossible to get while a 4th evo point is.

I feel that khazix has large mana costs on his W which limits its spamability, and his Q has already been nerf'd. Haven't fought against him much, but it seems everyone that does has trouble.

DonutMage

Recruiter

05-09-2013

I would not be surprised to see a nerf for him. I personally don't have much trouble with him, but he's being picked constantly in the pro scene for his VERY large amount of damage, and he is very mobile once he gets an evolution point in his E. His overall kit is very strong though, and even if they do nerf him, they would have to completely remove a core part of his kit to get him totally eliminated for the pro scene. His E resets, Isolation damage etc. Unless they remove one of those very core parts of this champion, I believe he will still be picked.

As the person above me said, his mana costs are pretty high though.

Sbeck

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutMage View Post
I would not be surprised to see a nerf for him. I personally don't have much trouble with him, but he's being picked constantly in the pro scene for his VERY large amount of damage, and he is very mobile once he gets an evolution point in his E. His overall kit is very strong though, and even if they do nerf him, they would have to completely remove a core part of his kit to get him totally eliminated for the pro scene. His E resets, Isolation damage etc. Unless they remove one of those very core parts of this champion, I believe he will still be picked.

As the person above me said, his mana costs are pretty high though.
His mana cost are high but he only needs 2 void spike, 1 leap and 1 taste their fear to kill you.

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOps View Post
Only thing I find unfair about Kha'Zix is that he gains an entire evolution point from the Hunt quest while Rengar gets "his head." Rengar's item kinda sucks, not to mention a fully stacked bonetooth isnt impossible to get while a 4th evo point is.
A fully stacked Bonetooth is pretty strong, the 4th evolution is way better. To be fari, though, Kha has to work pretty hard to get it because Rengar's kit counters the hell out of Kha, even though Kha is drastically more powerful overall.

Sbeck

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildRaticate View Post
A fully stacked Bonetooth is pretty strong, the 4th evolution is way better. To be fari, though, Kha has to work pretty hard to get it because Rengar's kit counters the hell out of Kha, even though Kha is drastically more powerful overall.
Bonetooth gives:
3 stack:10 armor pen 5% cdr.
6 stack:25 ms
9 stacks:increases leaps range by 150
14 stacks:increases ults duration by 3 sec.next ability after it generates 1 bouns ferocity
Are you kiding me?you cant compare bonetooth with k6s evolutions.
14 stacks is really hard to get, it suck and fill a slot(gives 2 ad per level +5 i think).Khaxiz takes 12% of your missing health when he upgrades his Q,

Jasiwel

05-09-2013

I'm not sure how to reply to this other than that you don't know as much about Kha'Zix as you think. On top of that, if he's reached a point where a single jump can kill you at 40% HP, then you're team has a lot bigger problems than just Kha'Zix. At that point he is fed and so is probably the rest of the other team.

He does not need a nerf at all. He's basically a stealthy glass cannon with two abilities that make it feasible to kill most other champions, the first being an ability (Leap) with an absurd cooldown until late with an irritating instability involving whether or not Kha will actually go over the wall he's trying to pass over which then otherwise can be completely stopped with Crowd Control. The second ability is his Ultimate, which is a godsend for Kha'Zix and even then it still requires a lot of skill to use right.

That's another thing, a lot of good Kha'Zix players are skillful at Kha'Zix. To play him right and to dominate you have to be quite good at the least. He's squishy, his escaping mechanisms have long cooldowns, his W just eats Mana alive and is extremely vital, and then he has to be played VERY WELL at the late game because there usually reaches a point where anyone is powerful enough to kill anyone else 1v1. He can't engage in fights directly most of the time, his team fighting and ganking requires a lot of coordination beyond the regular amounts for most gankers.

Kha does not need a nerf, he does not need a buff, but he really needs his Leap tweaked to where the CC effects are either reduced or negated while Leaping, given how incredibly important of a skill it is for Kha'Zix. Receiving damage is perfectly fine though and is a good balance for it.

Death Zed

05-10-2013

Main problem is, people have no idea how to play him well. Most Bronze league players don't bother looking at enemy inventories so just stack bloodthirsters. They've no idea about Last Whisperer and so. His early game is useless. Until 6, he's easy to lane against. He'll be maxing his w until 6 so that his poke is extremely lethal. Most Khazix's would leave Q to later and E always at level one and evolve it second/last. If they really want to go balls deep, they'd skip out on the leap and evolve Void Assault.

Most players really overestimate him because of his passive: Taste Their Fear. E, W, Q, you're down to half. That's it. He can ult, and Q and you're probably dead by then. Khazix is, and should be, a mid laner only. Most mages should be able to outplay him due to the ranged advantages but those with little CC (Nidalee, for example) may not be able to hold him in place. Lux's snare demolishes the purpose of Khazix's leap. Best way is to ult and flash and you're much closer than they can imagine. Though only at logical times. I don't see why people jungle with him a lot. He's squishy, and is extremely weak at ganking after clearing red buff, unless, he gets the first AA off, providing the slow.

Jonheath291

05-10-2013

His jungle is actually very good, and his ganking success dramatically increases at level 6. It is just a matter of getting to level 6 quickly. I max his W first for the insane damage and healing it does (evolving it first). His Q passive works on jungle creeps, so just killing the 'mini monsters' means more damage on the 'big monster'. I find him to be quite an effective jungler so long as he has blue buff., being as mana dependent as he is.

Z0nne

05-10-2013

He's squishy in the jungle, he even has problems clearing with no help, he has huge mana costs and is super squishy until mid late game

Late game he destroys squishies, specially if their isolated, that's kinda his job