Do something about this, please !!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chossaitte

05-09-2013

Okay, here we go, this is starting to be very annoying for me.

I started to play ranked a few days ago, I was put into Silver 5. I'm not unhappy about this, even though my lost games weren't my fault.

However, now that I am there, I lose my games because of noobs, and this is very annoying. I am ALWAYS doing good. I am always trying to carry, but why should I carry ? I just did 15/3 in my last game, and we lost because of top and bot. This happened to me all the time. Being the only good one in a division and losing because of ****in trolls disgusts me. I hate depending on others, and I wish i didn't have to lose points because of this.

There, it needed to be said.

Selcopa

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chossaitte View Post
However, now that I am there, I lose my games because of noobs
Why do people call themselves noobs, have some self respect man

chossaitte

05-09-2013

Hahaha, this is a serious topic, even though I might sound like an angry 12 years old, i'm only angry. Please answer something constructive.

Da Latsi

05-09-2013

Don't worry, your not alone. There is a large amount of the community with the same problem. The community of people who have learned the solution is much smaller, but anyone who has overcome this problem has done the same thing; They realized they were the ones making mistakes and blame themselves for their losses. They then take the time to learn about how to improve their own game and how to win games by doing things such as watching pro streams. After that, they climb the ladders.

Also something to remember, statistics say that the other team has the same amount of 'noobs' as your team.

chossaitte

05-09-2013

Well the stats can't be shown in 3 games ( now i can't play more because i don't want to go in bronze. ). And also, I know my gameplay can be improved, but it's way better than some silver 5 gameplay. When i see what my teamates do, i wana vomite. Also, i'm allways doing some stuff like 10/2 or 9/4 or 15/3 and end up losing the game because the other lanes are feeding.

Da Latsi

05-09-2013

Alright, first off you can't fall into bronze unless your elo decays, (happens after 28 inactive days) so no need to worry about that.

Secondly, K/D/A means nothing, especially if you are loosing games. In some situations it could show you as a less skilled player as if you don't have many deaths when your team is loosing, you might be missing important fights that your team could really use you in.

Thirdly, you don't win a game of League of Legends with a high K/D/A - if that is what you care about go play Call of Duty team deathmatch. If you want to win a game of League you have to destroy the enemies nexus. That is your goal, not to be the most fed player in the game.

and finally, you still are blaming your team. If you can't fix your own problems and just blame everyone else, you are in the exact elo you should be in.

Baxter the Teddy

05-09-2013

Quote:
Well the stats can't be shown in 3 games ( now i can't play more because i don't want to go in bronze. ). And also, I know my gameplay can be improved, but it's way better than some silver 5 gameplay. When i see what my teamates do, i wana vomite. Also, i'm allways doing some stuff like 10/2 or 9/4 or 15/3 and end up losing the game because the other lanes are feeding.
Welp, I can see your problem already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ4vPCY11eM

You need to watch this.

Mach1av3ll1

05-09-2013

Elo is a reflection of aggregate performance. From your performance in those games you are probably higher than silver v. Your problem is you've only played 12 games, therefore your lp is highly susceptible to influence from trolls and bad teams. Keep going and you'll move up, just understand ranked is a reflection of aggregate at not singular games. Patience my friend.

Ram Trainer

05-09-2013

Quote:
even though my lost games weren't my fault.
Dam, they never are huh

Gabelous

05-10-2013

If your KDA is so high and you are still losing games there is only one reason for that.

You aren't helping the other lanes.