Best level 2 jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyoNeSs

05-09-2013

I was trying to figure out who has the best level 2 for either stealing the enemies red buff after taking your blue and getting first blood or ganking after starting red buff on your side. Ill say maybe vi or xin but idk.

Da Latsi

05-09-2013

I don't know if he is the best, but Voli is pretty good at invading their red and getting first blood. start at wraiths and then get a smiteless leash on red. Head directly to blue buff, smite it and go wait in the other junglers red bush. most of the time you will have a level advantage and it is hard for them to fight you because of his passive.

Hoped I helped a bit

RyoNeSs

05-09-2013

I like voli but I don't think I can start at my red and do my blue before they get to there red especially if the get a smiteless to. But I do agree. Voli would be a good choice

Cavo

05-09-2013

Shaco.

Tál

05-09-2013

Ap shaco* hehehehe

MistereNee

05-09-2013

best lvl 2, xin shao, best lvl elise. 98% chance Guaranteed kill

frozenfire218

05-09-2013

yeah shaco is one of those annoying invaders that camp you. then kill you. Although the enemy champion also affects this. If you're against an amumu it's as easy as pie to kill him at his red because if they don't have enough pots they will usually be low by the time he kills/ nearly kills his red.

COMMANDO MASTER

05-09-2013

Zed could do lvl 2 invasion like a boss before the nerf.

Baxter the Teddy

05-09-2013

Trundle. I have yet to have anyone beat me level 2 as trundle.

The Epic Solo

05-09-2013

lee sin by far... its hard for them to run from you because your Q and then your slow.. especially if you coordinate it with your mid and or top lane for the first blood xD