The amount of Riot activity in champion feedback is unacceptable

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Dat Anivia!

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Hubba hubba dat Malphite! His tectonic strain is enough for new strong foliation to get some slaty cleavage!
ahri loves the way he dives in and pounds without mercy

Something Blue

05-09-2013

Ok this sexy-malphite thing is going to end now. Thank you

X74X

05-09-2013

I find the amount of blatantly biased and stupid QQ threads to be equally, if not more unacceptable. There is a reason reds don't post here and that is that there is quite simply not much worth responding to.

It's also probably difficult for reds who DO want to post here to find any good threads since at the same time there are 20 ****ty threads being spammed with bandwagon-baddie crybaby rage pushing them back. It's a cause of the one class of player who won't let themselves be convinced that maybe, jut maybe, they're wrong and did something stupid.

Evolnemesis

05-09-2013

I have to agree with the OP actually...

Lately now, in General Discussion, where Rioters actually talk to people... they are always directing people to this forum for answers to questions about champs... Understood that many of the threads about champs are just meaningless qq... but there are still very many legitimate questions and threads too... and Riot specifically TOLD people "Hey, go to the Champion Feedback Forum, because THAT'S where the devs look and answer questions"

Look in this forum for ANY thread with a Red post in it... how long ago was it made? I can understand them not answering the majority of threads... they don't answer the majority of threads in GD either... but at least they DO talk there sometimes and actually answer questions... that's the only forum I actually see Champ Devs in actually...

For example... hundreds of threads in here asking 'what about heimer's rework' with NO answer from any devs... yet I post in GD and 5 minutes later get an actual answer out of Morello... that seems backwards to me. It's almost like they put this forum here only for players to talk to EACH OTHER about champs, with people here ready to flame any players who have any kind of issues. If that's the case, they should at least stop promising people that Devs answer questions in here...

X74X

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolnemesis View Post
I have to agree with the OP actually...

Lately now, in General Discussion, where Rioters actually talk... they are always directing people to this forum for answers to questions about champs... Understood that many of the threads about champs are just meaningless qq... but there are still very many legitimate questions and threads too... and Riot specifically TOLD people "Hey, go to the Champion Feedback Forum, because THAT'S where the devs look and answer questions"

Look in this forum for ANY thread with a Red post in it... how long ago was it made? I can understand them not answering the majority of threads... they don't answer the majority of threads in GD either... but at least they DO talk there sometimes and actually answer questions... that's the only forum I actually see Champ Devs in actually...

For example... hundreds of threads in here asking 'what about heimer's rework' with NO answer from any devs... yet I go in GD for 5 minutes and get an actual answer out of Morello... that seems backwards to me. It's almost like they put this forum here only for players to talk to EACH OTHER about champs, with people here ready to flame any players who have any kind of issues. If that's the case, they should at least stop promising people that Devs answer questions in here...
That's the other problem. 9/10 of these threads are in fact not asking questions, but instead just demanding nerfs or buffs and spewing baseless arguments. How's a red supposed to answer the sheer volume of threads like that, let alone just one that isn't even asking for help, just saying that they're right and the devs suck at making their game, using ****ing pitiful examples like 2v1 capability or more when they're fed or how hard they get outdamaged by something regardless of how good or bad they built?

Evolnemesis

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by X74X View Post
That's the other problem. 9/10 of these threads are in fact not asking questions, but instead just demanding nerfs or buffs and spewing baseless arguments. How's a red supposed to answer the sheer volume of threads like that, let alone just one that isn't even asking for help, just saying that they're right and the devs suck at making their game, using ****ing pitiful examples like 2v1 capability or more when they're fed or how hard they get outdamaged by something regardless of how good or bad they built?
That's really true in GD too (actually the sheer volume of stupid threads in there makes this room look civilized AND tiny)... yet they do at least manage to answer a lot of the good threads, and even answer the occasional stupid one every now and then to give people a reality check... and those threads you are talking about fall into the category of meaningless qq... it's not like it's hard to recognize them at a glance, and they quickly fall into obscurity... there are good threads in here that have been on the front page for MONTHS ... I see all the threads in here... I'm sure a red would too if they actually paid attention to this forum at all. I don't think they have to sift through and answer ALL threads in here.. but SOME would be nice...

DarksideEric

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur210 View Post
This isn't an aaa game. They're too jewish to hire mods.
Got dayum you're dumb.

Tsabo

05-09-2013

I have to agree, yes there are a lot of meaningless threads, but there are a lot of threads that need some answer from Riot, just look at this:

295 pages, 1954 upvotes, 2494 replies, no Riot answer.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1627216

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsabo View Post
I have to agree, yes there are a lot of meaningless threads, but there are a lot of threads that need some answer from Riot, just look at this:

295 pages, 1954 upvotes, 2494 replies, no Riot answer.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1627216
its probably because this horse has been beaten to death many times over since the game was made

123456 ... 7