The amount of Riot activity in champion feedback is unacceptable

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoPuff

05-09-2013

I have wanted to make this thread for awhile now, I wish to address the incredibly unexceptable and lackluster amount of activity from Riot staff members in champion feedback. This section is all about posting ideas and requests regarding the many champs in this game, and the amount of response we get from riot employees is ridiculously low and unacceptable . People will make the argument that most of the threads in this section are just whiney and pointless complaints about champions being op or something like that and I completely understand that but we deserve as members of this game to receive some feedback on our proposals, suggestions, and questions. If we did actually recieve some feedback from riot, then I'm positive that threads and posts would become far more intelligent and useful. All I'm asking for is just an occasional riot opinion every now and then on a thread. Some of the people in here actually have some good ideas but we don't even know if riot is acknowledging them because they dont get a response and then we rage at riot because they do something in a completely different way than we intended we sit here wondering why they can't be bothered to read our posts or they don't reply telling us what was wrong about our ideas and why their decision is better. Doing this would make this section far more purposeful because right now it just feels meaningless. I honestly think that everyone would agree with me and I hope to see some change in the future.

eastcoastblaze

05-09-2013

they're not going listen to you unless your diamond or higher, they probably wont even read this thread, only when enough people start complaining will they actually look at these forums

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

this has already been disproven by the disrespectful behavior shown whenever redposts do appear here. Redposts don't change people and they split this forum up a long time ago. They post in its more specific feedback derivitives all the time

But I'm sure you wouldnt know about that :/

/sips frappe

KyroRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Because many people say " 'X' CHAMP IS OP!!! I LOST TO THEM!!! THEY OP!! NERF PLEASE!!"

That isn't exactly productive since 80%+ of the posts are exactly like that. Riot does monitor this forum, they just don't post anything on here.

Peligrad

05-09-2013

Yeah... I get that a vast majority of threads on this sub-forum are useless whining and complaining...

but there have also been great threads about champion balance that are spot on, and well written too.

Some of the things suggested were eventually implemented ... I don't understand why Riot doesn't pay any notice. Do they really think that the millions and millions of people who play this have nothing to offer them for feedback?

And Cereal... redposts get just as flamed on all the other sub-forums when they do things that don't make sense and just as praised when they make good calls. There's nothing different about this sub-forum, which is by the way the only champion feedback forum, it was never divided up. The other sub-forums are for other things.

To be honest, if you really want to converse with Rioters... go to reddit. No idea why they don't talk to people on their own forums but do talk on reddit... but that's how it goes...

/takes frappe and dumps it on CBofDumb's head

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Red's wont post here because of all the stupid XXX champ is op.

Peligrad

05-09-2013

There are nudie champs now? That is OP...

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
There are nudie champs now? That is OP...
malphite is nude

Ur210

05-09-2013

This isn't an aaa game. They're too jewish to hire mods.

Peligrad

05-09-2013

Hubba hubba dat Malphite! His tectonic strain is enough for new strong foliation to get some slaty cleavage!

12345 ... 7