Ask Ashe of the Avarosan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ashe Queen

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona, after a very stressful concert in Ionia, decided to visit an old friend up in Frejorld for a bit. She took a carriage ride as far as she could into the tundras, and floated along on her music the rest of the way.

Her melodies could be heard approaching the Avarosian camp. The ice around her seemed to melt, only to freeze back after she passed it. She wore her usual attire, with anyone else would think as suicide in the harsh weather. However, the warm tune she was playing kept the area around herself at an untold 80 degrees, a foreign temperature in this place.

She finally reached Ashe's home, passed the others in the camp. She noticed one of the guards stationed outside, and approached them slowly, warming up the area around her and him almost immediately.

"Hey there," Sona started, "Is Ashe home?"
There were two barbarian guards at the entrance of the camp, probably from Tryndamere's tribe. They looked to Sona up and down

"Champion Sona" Both salute her "Sure, Queen Ashe is now with Ezreal and other man inside her tent, but follow me, I'll take you to her tent"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal sighed, "Just like the rest of them. Whatever this guy is...a darkin as you said...he doesn't like to stick around much. What can you tell me about these darkin legends? You said they were around before Avarosa was born?"

"Not much is known about them, the legend says that their weapons are somehow alive and feed on blood, but their race vanished thousands of years ago. They look like winged demons and their power in battle could crush any nation.
It is unknown how they all vanished."

Ghostvoider Rick

05-12-2013

Summoner Rick walks into the camp, bearing a message about Lissandra and about a personal reason. Wondering if she remembers him from her childhood.
Flashback:
There she was, as beautiful as an angel. He was on a date, and they both kissed, but that was the only time they did it.
He had his heart crushed when she was married to Tryndamere. He walked home, and collapsed on the sofa, with tears flowing down his face, and a box with a large diamond ring place open on the table, the ring that he still kept in his safe at his residence at the Institute.

Ézrëal

05-12-2013

Ezreal nodded, "Hmm...I bet..."

Ezreal turned toward Ashe, "Alright, well thanks for your time. I gotta run now."

Ezreal waved bye as he walked out, passing Sona with a casual glance.

"PEARL activate," Ezreal commanded. His Pulsefire suit phased over his body once again.

"Systems online."

"Set destination: Piltover," Ezreal commanded.

"Destination received, Ezreal. Estimated time of arrival - 12.5 minutes."

Ezreal's jetpacks activated and off he went, headed out of the tundra in a matter of seconds.

Ask the String

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ashe Queen View Post
There were two barbarian guards at the entrance of the camp, probably from Tryndamere's tribe. They looked to Sona up and down

"Champion Sona" Both salute her "Sure, Queen Ashe is now with Ezreal and other man inside her tent, but follow me, I'll take you to her tent"
Sona nodded, "Oh well if she's busy, then I can wait."

Sona looked over as Ezreal exited the camp, "Oh...well looks like Ez is gone. Guess I can visit with her. Lead the way."

Ask Ashe Queen

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
Summoner Rick walks into the camp, bearing a message about Lissandra and about a personal reason. Wondering if she remembers him from her childhood.
Flashback:
There she was, as beautiful as an angel. He was on a date, and they both kissed, but that was the only time they did it.
He had his heart crushed when she was married to Tryndamere. He walked home, and collapsed on the sofa, with tears flowing down his face, and a box with a large diamond ring place open on the table, the ring that he still kept in his safe at his residence at the Institute.

There is one guard at the camp door, he turns to the man and asks

"Do you wish to give them message to Queen Ashe personally?"

Quote:
Sona nodded, "Oh well if she's busy, then I can wait."

Sona looked over as Ezreal exited the camp, "Oh...well looks like Ez is gone. Guess I can visit with her. Lead the way."
The guard leads the way to Ashe's quarters, even though it is a tent it is as big as some Demacian houses

Ask the String

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ashe Queen View Post
The guard leads the way to Ashe's quarters, even though it is a tent it is as big as some Demacian houses
Sona followed the guard calmly, somewhat amazed by the size of Ashe's tent-like home. Obviously it was a home fit for royalty.

Once she was in the tent she changed up her melody to a more calm, pleasant tune. She didn't want to melt down Ashe's home after all.

Ask Ashe Queen

05-14-2013

Quote:
Sona followed the guard calmly, somewhat amazed by the size of Ashe's tent-like home. Obviously it was a home fit for royalty.

Once she was in the tent she changed up her melody to a more calm, pleasant tune. She didn't want to melt down Ashe's home after all.
Ashe looked at Sona and smile

"Hello fellow champion, what brings the strings to Freljord?"

Ask the String

05-14-2013

Sona looked up at Ashe.

"Hello there Ashe." She started, "I had some free time after my last concert in Ionia, and I thought I'd come up here and visit you. I figured I should come by before...something happens. I heard those rumors that Frejlord is on the brink of war."

Ask Ashe Queen

05-14-2013

Quote:
Sona looked up at Ashe.

"Hello there Ashe." She started, "I had some free time after my last concert in Ionia, and I thought I'd come up here and visit you. I figured I should come by before...something happens. I heard those rumors that Frejlord is on the brink of war."

"Indeed it is, though I'll do everything I can to avoid it. I've already sent a letter to Sejuani asking her to us to decide in the Fields of Justice. I'll some champions from Avarosan and she will pick some from Winter's Claw. This if she agrees. I hope so..."

Ghostvoider Rick

05-14-2013

He turns to the guard, and replies.
"I wish to give her the message personally."