Ask Ashe of the Avarosan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ashe Queen

05-10-2013

Ashe smiles at Max. What brings you to Freljord?

Ézrëal

05-10-2013

Ezreal stood in the background, allowing Max and Ashe to talk first. He looked around the tent, noticing all the decor. Most of them were just common relics that one would expect from an Avarosan tribe queen, but they were enough to look over. Some of them he had even seen before in his old books.

SparkDude117

05-10-2013

Max just shrugs. "Considering your tribe's reputation, I was hoping I could help out in anyway I can. But I guess I was here by coincidence when Ez' here showed up."

Ask Ashe Queen

05-10-2013

Ashe nods. "Good, at the moment the more allies Avarosan has the better, even though is not what I want to but a war is coming and we have to be ready. Thanks for your support max" Ashe smiles at him and then turns to Ezreal "So, any thing new about the swordsman?"

Ézrëal

05-10-2013

Ezreal turned his attention back to Ashe, "That's what I came down to find out. I was hoping to get a bit more info about this guy, like what Tryndamere's tribe was doing or what the other guys did that made him show up, or even what he looked like."

Ask Ashe Queen

05-10-2013

"Tryndamere described him as a winged demon, who's skin had a mix of purple and red, in his hands he carried a giant sword, as big as Tryndamere's, though he fought with as much dexterity as Fiora.

Tryndamere talk described the sword as alive, being somehow an extension of the warrior's body.

By the description of Tryndamere one of our oldest shaman said it it was very similar to an ancient race, the darkin, but that would be impossible, as they were extinct even before my ancestor Avarosa was born"

Ézrëal

05-12-2013

"That darkin?" Ezreal muttered, "Where have I heard that name before....."

Ezreal looked up at Ashe, "Has anyone seen him since the battle?"

Ask Ashe Queen

05-12-2013

"No, not that I've heard. After healing his wounds Tryndamere search years and years for it, and not a single clue he found. It was like that battle battle, all the killing, where just an illusion, and after it the warrior vanished"

Ask the String

05-12-2013

Sona, after a very stressful concert in Ionia, decided to visit an old friend up in Frejorld for a bit. She took a carriage ride as far as she could into the tundras, and floated along on her music the rest of the way.

Her melodies could be heard approaching the Avarosian camp. The ice around her seemed to melt, only to freeze back after she passed it. She wore her usual attire, with anyone else would think as suicide in the harsh weather. However, the warm tune she was playing kept the area around herself at an untold 80 degrees, a foreign temperature in this place.

She finally reached Ashe's home, passed the others in the camp. She noticed one of the guards stationed outside, and approached them slowly, warming up the area around her and him almost immediately.

"Hey there," Sona started, "Is Ashe home?"

Ézrëal

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ashe Queen View Post
"No, not that I've heard. After healing his wounds Tryndamere search years and years for it, and not a single clue he found. It was like that battle battle, all the killing, where just an illusion, and after it the warrior vanished"

Ezreal sighed, "Just like the rest of them. Whatever this guy is...a darkin as you said...he doesn't like to stick around much. What can you tell me about these darkin legends? You said they were around before Avarosa was born?"