Ask Ashe of the Avarosan

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ashe Queen

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
Ashe,

Sorry about that it just felt weird addressing you so casually but if it's fine with you then it's fine with me. But anyways it would be a great honor and privilege to travel to the Feljorde, I just got back from the Kumungu jungle and before that I climbed Mount Targon to train with Leona the Radiant Dawn and the Rakkor. After I rest up a bit I'll be heading that way but first I have decided to visit my home city-state Demacia, it's been so long since I've seen my home that I'm a bit nervous but definitely excited.

-Lina Light.
Ashe reads the letter and smiles at it. "What a traveled girl" She says to herself

SparkDude117

05-09-2013

Max approaches the avarosan camp with a black scarf and jacket covering his cybernetic arms and implants to keep the cold from freezing their circuitry, His azure colored hair gleams in the light of the snowy wastes. He approaches the guards, the whine of his implants giving away the machinery beneath. "I'm here to speak with Ashe. I'd like to pass if it's okay?"

Ask Ashe Queen

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkDude117 View Post
Max approaches the avarosan camp with a black scarf and jacket covering his cybernetic arms and implants to keep the cold from freezing their circuitry, His azure colored hair gleams in the light of the snowy wastes. He approaches the guards, the whine of his implants giving away the machinery beneath. "I'm here to speak with Ashe. I'd like to pass if it's okay?"
One of the guards nods, goes inside one of the two tents, that almost look like medium sized houses, the center of the camp. Few moments after he comes back.

"The Queen will welcome you in her quarters, follow me"

Ézrëal

05-09-2013

Ezreal could be seen flying in the distance, wearing his signature Pulsefire suit. However, the suit seemed to glow green rather than blue, and suit itself seemed much more bulky than on the fields.. His suit leaving being a blue trail that mixed in with the cold blue sky.

"Destination reached."

"Excellent," Ezreal remarked. He landed in front of Ashe's home, "PEARL switch to casual mode."

"Right away Ezreal."

The suit phased over his body, transforming into a casual jacket model. The jetpack disappeared, and his facial protection converted back to a common green eyepiece.

Ezreal approach one of the guards, holding up the letter Ashe sent.

"Ashe sent for me," He explained to him, "Is she busy right now?"

SparkDude117

05-09-2013

Max turns to follow the guard to Ashe's quarters, his metallic boots clanking slightly with each step. He looks around to get his bearings. Then he looks back at Ezreal. "Hey Ezreal. Never thought we'd meet in person here of all places, It's Max by the way. Still got the Pulsefire gear I see." Max grins at Ezreal.

Ask Ashe Queen

05-09-2013

One of the guards takes the letter and reads it

"Pleasure to meet you Champion Ezreal, join that guard" Points at the guard who's showing Max the way "He is heading to the Queen's quarters"

Ézrëal

05-09-2013

Ezreal nodded, turning to Max, "Oh hey there. Of course I still use it. Beats walking."

He followed Max and the guard walking into Ashe's home.

SparkDude117

05-09-2013

As they walked, Max turned to Ezreal. "Is everything going okay? I'm willing to help you if you let me tag along on this 'venture of yours. I got nothin' better to do until my team needs to portal me back to base."

Ask Ashe Queen

05-10-2013

When the two men walk inside her tent, Ashe is sit in a armchair in the end of the tent, she nods when they come near her.

"Hello Ezreal, and nice too meet you... what's your name sir?

SparkDude117

05-10-2013

Max bows his head to Ashe. "Maximus Hansen. Or just Max. Your majesty."

12345612 ... 16